G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
It baffles me how much it hurts, and how hollow it makes me feel when a game I've been enjoying and waiting for for so long just gets... axed completely. I still think about Julia, Alex and Sophia from time to time, so coming back to this and seeing that it's officially cancelled is just... painful. Hope something good comes out of this somehow...

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
It baffles me how much it hurts, and how hollow it makes me feel when a game I've been enjoying and waiting for for so long just gets... axed completely. I still think about Julia, Alex and Sophia from time to time, so coming back to this and seeing that it's officially cancelled is just... painful. Hope something good comes out of this somehow...
given how often it happens i always assume any game i think decent will fail
makes it easier when it does

Reactions: sztrb and VOOLTSS

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I see that this has been abandoned for so long now, but for what it has, is it worth it to try it out ?

Dec 15, 2019
I have a problem with this hint

"Wednesday evening date with Alex. I am supposed to meet her in the living room. (I should have some money on me). Alex"

I never find Alex in Wednesday evening.... and never can do this date..
Can anyone help me

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
omg abandoned again ? i disapeared like 1 year and when i back .. 60% of the games are abandoned and the other 40% are still uncompleted yet .. what happened .. i was expecting at least 80% of them to be completed already

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
omg abandoned again ? i disapeared like 1 year and when i back .. 60% of the games are abandoned and the other 40% are still uncompleted yet .. what happened .. i was expecting at least 80% of them to be completed already
the worst that it was a good game rip appartment 96

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
the worst that it was a good game rip appartment 96
yea its very good that's why i still remember it after a year .. and i just visit it now while excited to download the new update .. but i got a slap in the face with a middle finger .. telling me that its abandoned ..

this is really an annoying joke .. if 70% of the games in the web getting abandoned then what is the point .. if the Devs are not in the mood to make games then they shouldn't of stretching the games that long for years .. and just Finnish it faster before they leave ..

just like the older games they are mostly short ( 1-3 days ) game play maximum . enjoyable . straight forward & completed .. simple

and they even have extra enough time in that year to make multiple games not only one.

but spending a full year making a blueballs .. and then getting bored from it already before completing the game .. this is dumb

Last edited:

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
yea its very good that's why i still remember it after a year .. and i just visit it now while excited to download the new update .. but i got a slap in the face with a middle finger .. telling me that its abandoned ..

this is really an annoying joke .. if 70% of the games in the web getting abandoned then what is the point .. if the Devs are not in the mood to make games then they shouldn't of stretching the games that long for years .. and just Finnish it faster before they leave ..

just like the older games they are mostly short ( 1-3 days ) game play maximum . enjoyable . straight forward & completed .. simple

and they even have extra enough time in that year to make multiple games not only one.

but spending a full year making a blueballs .. and then getting bored from it already before completing the game .. this is dumb
on the other hand, the team had personal problems so they decided to stop the development of appartment 96 that's a very sad end for this good game and the worst their patreon his down too

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
on the other hand, the team had personal problems so they decided to stop the development of appartment 96 that's a very sad end for this good game and the worst their patreon his down too
yea i agree ,, but im not talking about this one specifically .. i mean in general .. most of them they pretend that they have problem just to milk the patreons ,, some other they get bored from the game & they just abandon it to jump it to another new project ,, and some of them they even change their name & came with totally new identity ..

its just not easy to believe that all of them have problem all of a sudden .. every human have a problem but it doesn't mean they just leave every thing behind and sit in a dark room not doing any thing .. problems are not for ever it will end some day any way.

lets hop for the best and see if he will back to work again or the other games will be completed in the future ,, because in this case with 90% uncompleted games for years in this web and the false hops .. is almost getting old with me :(

Last edited:

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
yea i agree ,, but im not talking about this one specifically .. i mean in general .. most of them they pretend that they have problem just to milk the patreons ,, some other they get bored from the game & they just abandon it to jump it to another new project ,, and some of them they even change their name & came with totally new identity ..

its just not easy to believe that all of them have problem all of a sudden .. every human have a problem but it doesn't mean they just leave every thing behind and sit in a dark room not doing any thing .. problems are not for ever it will end some day any way.

lets hop for the best and see if he will back to work again or the other games will be completed in the future ,, because in this case with 90% uncompleted games for years in this web and the false hops .. is almost getting old with me :(
for some games the abandonment may be due to the fact that patreon decided to ban the creator(s) because the patreon charter was supposedly not respected and on the other hand it may be due to criticism because people say that the game is bad or that the creator(s) are taking too long to develop one scene or another so it may frustrate the creator(s) and push them to cancel the development of their games.
and i have another case i had following a creator his game have been marked abanoned by the administrator of f95zone because he's passed away from sicness

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
for some games the abandonment may be due to the fact that patreon decided to ban the creator(s) because the patreon charter was supposedly not respected and on the other hand it may be due to criticism because people say that the game is bad or that the creator(s) are taking too long to develop one scene or another so it may frustrate the creator(s) and push them to cancel the development of their games.
and i have another case i had following a creator his game have been marked abanoned by the administrator of f95zone because he's passed away from sicness
ohhh can patreon ban the creator ? really .. i never know that before .. ??????? :eek::eek:

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes