3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
can we please get a mega link so I may be able to continue playing lol you had mega links for the previous updates.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I'll try to tell you about the plans for the game.

The first thing you should know. I am not an English speaker. I use a translator very often. Therefore, some phrases may be strange for you as a native English speaker. But I'm trying to fix mistakes. When you tell me about them.
Now about the game.

The main concept is an open world. Where you can find new situations and scenarios with characters. Sometimes I connect several characters, but it's difficult. If I find a movie with two actresses, and if I like it. Then I'm trying to create a script for them.

I don't have a clear plan. Now, for example, I would like to fill the school and the beach with characters.

The first three characters have a very simple progress structure. Later I realized that I had to come up with a little story for new characters.
That's what I'm going to do next.

This game is not my job, while it is only a hobby. It all depends on the patreon. If patreon replaces the job it will be good.

A list of actresses that I am considering. I don't know if they will all come in. There are mostly young actresses here, because it's mostly for school.

Morgan Rain
Chanel Shortcake
Ella Hughes
alexa grace
Anna Claire Clouds
Scarlet Skies
Sia Lust
Vanna Bardot
Armani Black
Kay Carter
Natalie Lust
Sia Siberia
Abigail Mac
Savannah Sixx
Charlotte Sins
Victoria Pure
Polina Maxim
Evelyn Payne

If you need more milfs, then just say so. No problem.

This is what my plan looks like.
You can add penny barber, emily addison, rachel cavali, britney amber, amber chase, kendra lust, lisa ann, julia ann

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
v0.7
New schoolgirls - Michelle Anthony and Scarlett Hampton
New locations - Park and Cafe

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes