3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Currently have Michelle with 11/13 and current dialogue when found Tuesday/Thursday in the school is that she is working is working like mad and that I'll leave her to it. Any Ideas where to go from here???

Leffer

Jun 26, 2020
Where do you go to get Adriana past 1? Madison is at 10 and says I need more points with Adriana.
Everyone else is maxed.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Where do you go to get Adriana past 1? Madison is at 10 and says I need more points with Adriana.
Everyone else is maxed.
this I did. And then I do not understand how to raise with her pts
Visit the library, until you come across her in reading room 4, chat her a few times there between tue-fri until she gets too busy for chatting, then you meet her moving into the apartments in the afternoon or evening (don't remember precisely). After that, go to the gym on monday afternoon, meet her & Madison at the pool on weekend and visit admnistration at afternoon.

At around 13, if you talk to Madison in Admin, she will invite you for dinner friday evening. After that, be at home on saturday evening.

Doesn't cover everything, but should get you Adriana 12+ and Madison 15+.

Last edited:

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey my friend, I saw you had a post polling who was Michelle's mom on Patreon, but haven't seen any updates as to when we can anticipate a new update. You're doing a great job with the game so far. Just as a suggestion though ... giving more expectations will help people feel like they should sponsor you better. There's a lot of quiet time. That makes people nervous about contributing. You might try and interact more. You've got a great project going here, I'd love to see you succeed. So I'm just throwing out some help for you.

Reactions: sokolru

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Hey my friend, I saw you had a post polling who was Michelle's mom on Patreon, but haven't seen any updates as to when we can anticipate a new update. You're doing a great job with the game so far. Just as a suggestion though ... giving more expectations will help people feel like they should sponsor you better. There's a lot of quiet time. That makes people nervous about contributing. You might try and interact more. You've got a great project going here, I'd love to see you succeed. So I'm just throwing out some help for you.
Im working. I will try to finish everything by the end of the month (Mom + 1 character more)

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Still can't figure out how to get to get to the final part of Madison to finish at 19. I thought it was tied to Adriana but was able to complete her. I figure it is a weekend thing but I can't find the specific time to get to the final thing with her

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes