3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
maya 3/11 next step is saturday night o evenight in your apartament hall encounter i need help lauren 15/19 help me?
I pretty sure you need to go to school and talk to michelle (it took me 2 times, maybe i didn't have the lauren proper threshold). She will open up her appartement and you can fuck her there (sunday afternoon). After that on saturday afternoon maya + michelle will be at lauren. Then you'll need to do her events at your office.

Don't forget to sleep sometimes, it triggers some events.

Reactions: Forgeshield

Xeldal

Sep 17, 2021
It's something like :
- You met Maya in the hall (You are stuck on 1)
- You met Lauren on Saturday at the cafe
- You grind Lauren at the cafe
- You grind Lauren at work on Thrusday
- You will then met Maya a second time
- You grind Maya on Saturday evening / night
- At the same time, you met Michelle at school (That unlock post 15/19 Lauren)
- You can then unlock Maya post 9/11

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Where do I start Lauren - I've don every day at the cafe and no sign of her - Maya stuck at 1 see her in the nightclub but thats all. Jesus does this game need a hint system

Temujin1312

Jan 21, 2020
It's something like :
Where and when do I meet Maya a second time? I have Lauren at 14/19 and she stopped coming to the office on Thursday. Talking to her at the Cafe doesn't give more points, so I'm stuck with her. Michelle's still at 13/14 and meeting her on Tuesday and Thursday at school doesn't trigger anything new. Maya is still at 1/11 and meeting her on Saturday at the bar and in the hall doesn't progress the story. Thank you for the help, both for this guide and in advance if you can answer my question.

Reactions: eulike

Tester3124

May 5, 2017
Where and when do I meet Maya a second time? I have Lauren at 14/19 and she stopped coming to the office on Thursday. Talking to her at the Cafe doesn't give more points, so I'm stuck with her. Michelle's still at 13/14 and meeting her on Tuesday and Thursday at school doesn't trigger anything new. Maya is still at 1/11 and meeting her on Saturday at the bar and in the hall doesn't progress the story. Thank you for the help, both for this guide and in advance if you can answer my question.
Talk to Kyler in the office

Reactions: Temujin1312

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
when you cant find lauren in office the last words is "I'll have to ask Kyler."

2footcock

Dec 28, 2019
Honestly I think the biggest problem is that when you talk to Lauren at the Cafe the dialog doesn't progress as you grind her up. (same for the office) if they just would have added a couple of lines of new dialog each time you chat to show that it's increasing you don't have to pay attention to the points. That and a Hint system for each girl would be nice...

Reactions: Guz89 and Snoopy_H

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
this game was so good and now the last couple of updates, it's been FFFFF shit. I'm not here to solve puzzle and click everywhere without any F-word clue, I'm here to use my blood in a better way, so done with this game right now

Reactions: Guz89

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
It's something like :
I'm at:
Michelle 13/14
Lauren 1/19
Maya 1/11
Met Lauren at the cafe bar at Saturday evening, and can't find her anywhere again, can't find her at the cafe or at "work" on Thursday, and by "work" you mean The Office right?

Xeldal

Sep 17, 2021
You met Maya a second time in the hallway on saturday when she come back from the bar.

Yeah the office you have to grind at the cafe before she go to work on Thrusday

Avarage33

Sep 4, 2017
ait everyone is maxed besides maya who's on 3/11 how do i progress her i give up at this point i think i tried everything

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes