3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Thought I was alone but after my personal 2 hour experience of this game and reading the last 80 or so posts, I think the game should be renamed "Stuck Again" or "WTF Do I Go Next" instead. Hopefully someone comes up with a very much needed HINT system for this game because it does have potential. But it's hard to stay interested and help the game grow when it is so irritating to play so I deleted it from my HDD. Best of luck to you regardless Anton.

Reactions: yasolori

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
After the update, I realized that the last characters turned out to be very difficult to play through. I wanted the passage not to be fast. But it seems I overdid it.

From the numerous complaints on the forum (f95), I drew conclusions.

I wanted the passage of the game to be intuitive. But I also want the player to discover the world of the game without instructions.

The next updates will be easier. I'll try to find a balance. It's also possible I'll try to integrate intuitive hints in the future.

Although, I was surprised that you couldn't find Maya at the bar. After all, we could meet her drunk every Saturday night at the entrance. I thought that was enough for you to find her at the bar.

Reactions: ajayius

raventai

Jan 15, 2018
Sokolru, I understand your intentions but it is now too much difficult to respect all the conditions to meet the girls and improve... Remember we are here experienced players, imagine the first time for a beginner when your game is completed... You need to implement hints coming through a mobile phone or the web mail at home for instance (there are examples well done in other games on F95). Keep up the good work, your girls clips are always well chosen...
PS : there is a mistaken spelling at the night club Go OUT (and I never met Maya outside... she wants to remain inside with her friend, no clue....constant repetition)

Reactions: sokolru

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Apartment Building [v0.8][Anton]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes