3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

pwang945

Apr 14, 2019
Where can I meet Maya? (Maya3/11)
Night bar won't give me any points.
I finish all the other characters.

Louzen

Apr 24, 2021
Laura my progress is 15, my maya is stuck at 9 am I can't collect points after being with maya in the apartment, every time I go to laura's cafe she says sorry I can't speak how can I proceed please help.

Last edited:

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Laura my progress is 15, my maya is stuck at 9 am I can't collect points after being with maya in the apartment, every time I go to laura's cafe she says sorry I can't speak how can I proceed please help.
one more time with Michelle in saturday

Czeh

Jun 6, 2017
I have Lauren 19/19, Maya 2/11 and meeting her at hall on Sat night doesnt add points. What should I do?

Housellama

Oct 19, 2017
Updated the simple cheat mod I made (allows for time advancement and set to specific day/time) to reset Lauren working and meet Maya at the bar events when advancing time. Also added another option to set the random variable to either 2 (for triggering Maya events) or 4 (Ivy events) now that there are multiple useful values.
[Edit] Nevermind, I found the Advance Time/Set Day time down at the bottom.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
After having tried this I find the OP's claim of "minimal grind" rather misleading.
There's no stat-building or development, but boy do you go through the same scenes over and over again, not to mention the endless clicking through locations to find the next trigger.

Decent selection of models and some good scenes, but grindy as fuck.

Reactions: MrMelenas and Guz89

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So I'm not sure how to continue I have Michelle with 13/14, Lauren with 15/19, and Maya with 9/11 with no idea how to progress.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 19

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

---
---
Size 270 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 2.174 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.apartmentbuilding/game
The file MUST be named: archive17.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes