3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

fast17

Nov 15, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Build 08
Size 1.18 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
is possible to make a game font bigger? thanks in advance :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm stuck with Adriana on 13/15.
Keeps saying that its pointless trying to divert her.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't make these games, I don't play all these games, I just port them. Try the game thread.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.8 bugs

1) Spelling bug - Taik to India (Apartment 01) - Talk
2) Spelling bug - Night bar - Gou out - Go out
3) Spelling bug - gym - India with frien at the gym - friend
4) Spelling bug - High School - Loker room - Locker room
5) Spelling bug - Nicole school movie text - If you want to talk about work, comy here again. - ? come
6) Spelling bug - Brendi (shown as Name and I think aso so sometimes) - Brandi
7) Job Interview - Come in- russian - sentence not translated
8) Spelling bug - Ariella waiting for me on Sunday. (aftenoon) - (afternoon)

When you go in the empty classroom 2. Exception: Sayer 'hamplgirl' is not defined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sokolru

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Did this game get abandoned already? The Patreon doesn't have anymore updates since the one about working in the summer. Did the dev give up on this one?

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
So, he posted that he's working on something, but no other news. You've got a good thing going here but you're not communicating at all. I see you're quickly losing subscribers on your Patreon. I hate to be one of those complainers, but I'd like to see you do well on this my dude. Talk to the people and give some deadlines. No one knew you were taking an entire month of their money to do nothing. That's a bad way to get your project moving up. When are we going to see something new and what are your plans, that keeps people looking forward to your updates.

Reactions: Lees91 and igor-sti

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
I wanted to use Kenna James as a roommate first. But she enlarged her breasts at 21. I think we should look for another actress.

If you know good actresses for a roommate, with a suitable number of films from 19-22 years. you can leave your wishes here

Lees91

Dec 20, 2019
I wanted to use Kenna James as a roommate first. But she enlarged her breasts at 21. I think we should look for another actress.

If you know good actresses for a roommate, with a suitable number of films from 19-22 years. you can leave your wishes here
angel youngs

bailey base

Blake Blossom

Britt Blair

jessie saint

kylie rocket

melody foxx

melody marks

mia melano

skylar vox

I recommend these actresses. They are about 21 or 22 years old. I know there are at least 3 ~ 4 videos :)

Reactions: sokolru
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes