3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
After 0.6 I stopped being able to play the game because my laptop is on software rendering and my drivers are up to date, anyone know a fix for it?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I need more points for adriana to continue madison but there is absolutely zero hint as to where she is and i only ever see her in the bathroom on weekends
that's why y'all need a walkthrough

Nolunch

Nov 5, 2017
Chase - Walk the Beach then go to the office in the morning to start. Meet at her Apartment in Evenings and at Beach on Weekend Mornings.
Riley - Work at school until she appears then See Nicole in the Afternoon at School then Riley. She's at the bar on Saturday Evenings. When you get to a stopping point, talk to her at School in the Afternoons, or eventually go to Black Flag on Friday Nights

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
I'll think about how to integrate the walkthrough. But I don't want it to be step by step, I would like the player to open the game himself.

PANDAmonium888

Jan 14, 2021
I'll think about how to integrate the walkthrough. But I don't want it to be step by step, I would like the player to open the game himself.
It doesnt have to be a direct walkthrough. It could be a hint system where you give us clues where we might find them

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Ideas where to find the women would be helpful- days of the week or times of day even- I still have no idea where to find Adriana other than the bathroom on weekends

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
Communication is either work in the school or work at the office i think.

Adriana is in the library.

mindhunter330

Apr 25, 2020
how do i progress with maya? im stuck at 1/11. i go to the bar on saturday night but that doesn't really progress anything.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes