3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Wow, I hope this next update is more than just adding agirl or two. Lack of communication and long update times make this game less interesting. I want to support it, but this dev feels like another Beggar of Net, or ICCSTOR. I've tried to help, but he doesn't listen. Too bad. It's a good game, but he's not doing himself any favors.

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Wow, I hope this next update is more than just adding agirl or two. Lack of communication and long update times make this game less interesting. I want to support it, but this dev feels like another Beggar of Net, or ICCSTOR. I've tried to help, but he doesn't listen. Too bad. It's a good game, but he's not doing himself any favors.
update 09 is only two girls and one location more.
update 10 i will add a roommate

Reactions: igor-sti

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey dude, I hope you're doing well given the war going on around you. I didn't realize you were in that part of the world. Can't wait to see the newest updates you've got going. I've got a list of suggestions I'd love to see you add to the game as you've got quite a bit of real estate going on here.

1. Work: It would be cool if you had several clients who come in from time to time to play with. Especially if they also give up something with either the boss, or one of your co workers.

2. School: It would be cool to have a few more students, especially a reverse gangbang type of deal with a whole class.

3. Suburbs: The mom and daughter together would be awesome, as well as some more singular scenes with each girl there already. Might as well expand on them all, and add some more houses to that group since you have room.

4. Apartments: More scenes with each girl in your own building would be cool, especially the blue haired girl. The room mate is good thinking, especially if she happens to have a mom who drops by to play with.

5. Other apartments: More apartments, and a foursome with Lauren and her sister and daughter would be great if you can find it. Maybe that's a family style apartment and you could add more apartments where there are several family members that all play together?

6. Cafe: Would be cool if you could take the girls right there like you can Lauren. The odd customer would be cool as well, maybe some public sex in there, and under table handjob, blowjob, fingering, whatever.

7. More joggers, public sex, and maybe catching a few joggers fucking, fingering each other would be cool.

I could probably go on for days, but there are a few ideas for you to run with if you want. I'd love to see this project get a lot bigger. Stay safe!

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Hey dude, I hope you're doing well given the war going on around you. I didn't realize you were in that part of the world. Can't wait to see the newest updates you've got going. I've got a list of suggestions I'd love to see you add to the game as you've got quite a bit of real estate going on here.

1. Work: It would be cool if you had several clients who come in from time to time to play with. Especially if they also give up something with either the boss, or one of your co workers.

2. School: It would be cool to have a few more students, especially a reverse gangbang type of deal with a whole class.

3. Suburbs: The mom and daughter together would be awesome, as well as some more singular scenes with each girl there already. Might as well expand on them all, and add some more houses to that group since you have room.

4. Apartments: More scenes with each girl in your own building would be cool, especially the blue haired girl. The room mate is good thinking, especially if she happens to have a mom who drops by to play with.

5. Other apartments: More apartments, and a foursome with Lauren and her sister and daughter would be great if you can find it. Maybe that's a family style apartment and you could add more apartments where there are several family members that all play together?

6. Cafe: Would be cool if you could take the girls right there like you can Lauren. The odd customer would be cool as well, maybe some public sex in there, and under table handjob, blowjob, fingering, whatever.

7. More joggers, public sex, and maybe catching a few joggers fucking, fingering each other would be cool.

I could probably go on for days, but there are a few ideas for you to run with if you want. I'd love to see this project get a lot bigger. Stay safe!
1 there are such plans, an interview room is waiting
2 If I find the right characters with the right plots, it will be done
3 Step by step, I think there will be new stories here
4 in the next update, work will be done on roommates, the candidate is Emily Willis, she has a lot of the right scenes
5 when I find the characters with the right scenes, it's possible
6 While I'm thinking I need to find one or two waitresses
7 I'm ready to put as many scenes into this game as I can find, but it will take time, and a lot of time

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Lauren 2/19, keep visiting her in the cafe on mondays, wednesdays & fridays - any clues to what may be missing?

edit: ah, you go ONCE in the cafe, then you skip to thursday morning in the office, THEN you star grinding the cafe visits (only 1 time per day).

Correction - it seems you CAN grind multiple visits to Layren on fridays, but not mondays & wednesdays. :WaitWhat:
Oh yeah, super-intuitive. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: stewe007

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Lauren 2/19, keep visiting her in the cafe on mondays, wednesdays & fridays - any clues to what may be missing?

edit: ah, you go ONCE in the cafe, then you skip to thursday morning in the office, THEN you star grinding the cafe visits (only 1 time per day).

Correction - it seems you CAN grind multiple visits to Layren on fridays, but not mondays & wednesdays. :WaitWhat:
Oh yeah, super-intuitive. :rolleyes:
Sadly, none of the interactions are intuitive. I spent about 20 minutes in the v0.9 earlier but was only able to get a single interaction with one of the two new characters. Couldn't find any more interactions through like 2-3 weeks of game time.

Reactions: t727

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
some people need walkthrough, others have a complete save in one day...

is it really necessary to do a walkthrough?
Since there are never hints on how to start anything, yes. Just because someone spent two months of gametime to go to every single possible location during every possible time slot doesn't somehow make the progression make any sense.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes