OSX : Windows 32/ 64 Linux
Size : 3.33 GB
Subject : Turkish Translate

Last edited:
Reactions: sokolru

Hentaiyar0

Sep 2, 2020
what do i need to do ? :_D
Keep helping Lily till she gets 10 points, then go to Ashley's room. She will mention that Lily likes MC, after that conversation go to Ashley's room again. Sadly there's no scene yet, you can only watch her play w/ herself and you can watch Lily play w/ herself just click on her room.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
I tried the hotfix but it did not work
Same for me. The way i went around that issue was to use a save editor and change Autumn's value to 14, then finish Ariella's arc before going to Autumn's party on friday evening.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
Can someone tell me how to have Natalia show up at the office for the interview? i'm stuck at 11/19. I've seen on an earlier post that it's Nicolette that's supposed to tell you to do the interview, but all i'm getting from her si fun times, or she's busy

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Same for me. The way i went around that issue was to use a save editor and change Autumn's value to 14, then finish Ariella's arc before going to Autumn's party on friday evening.
after sex, autumn was supposed to get a point. But I made a mistake, and the point was given to Ariella

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Can someone tell me how to have Natalia show up at the office for the interview? i'm stuck at 11/19. I've seen on an earlier post that it's Nicolette that's supposed to tell you to do the interview, but all i'm getting from her si fun times, or she's busy
come into the interview room during work hours

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes