3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Csmooth

Sep 28, 2018
Can't get Autumn to 13, when I do her party event, instead of getting Autumn +1, I'm getting Ariella +1. anyone have a fix?

Hentaiyar0

Sep 2, 2020
Bug Autumn house party can't find Autumn and her friend section. and Ariella sunday afternoon can't progress of Autumn story line bug out.

godete

Mar 30, 2018
I cant find the last scene with Ashley , and nicole and brandi threesome. Ashley and Lily threesome can't be repeated?

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
I don't know what to do, I can only sleep and spend the hours, the only thing I do is see a girl doing the gym at 9 am, then I only spend the hours until the next day, I can't do anything else, every hour I walk all the departments and I go to the gym and the pool, but there's no one, I don't know how to start the game, where do I find the girls?
yo no se que hacer, solo puedo dormir y pasar las horas, lo unico que hago es ver a las 9 am a una chica haciendo gimnasio, despues solo paso las horas hasta el proximo dia, no puedo hacer nada mas, a cada hora recorro todos los departamentos y voy al gimnasio y a la pileta, pero no hay nadie, no se como se empieza el juego, donde encuentro a las chicas??

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
I don't know what to do, I can only sleep and spend the hours, the only thing I do is see a girl doing the gym at 9 am, then I only spend the hours until the next day, I can't do anything else, every hour I walk all the departments and I go to the gym and the pool, but there's no one, I don't know how to start the game, where do I find the girls?
yo no se que hacer, solo puedo dormir y pasar las horas, lo unico que hago es ver a las 9 am a una chica haciendo gimnasio, despues solo paso las horas hasta el proximo dia, no puedo hacer nada mas, a cada hora recorro todos los departamentos y voy al gimnasio y a la pileta, pero no hay nadie, no se como se empieza el juego, donde encuentro a las chicas??
tienes que ir a la oficina, trabajar allí, luego te enviarán a la escuela

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes