3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
most of girls have problems, write 0/0 and also I before was India now its not even in game? I don't understand this downgrade
A bunch of stuff and storylines are being reworked, kind of "reseting" a number of them until Anton brings them back in future versions.

Hentaiyar0

Sep 2, 2020
Hime 4/6 and Rachel 3/9
what do i do next ? tks
Hime: Thursday at 19:00, go to bathroom in your apartment. Next day go to emily's room.
Rachel:
3. Morning go to Pool -> Rachel swimming in the pool.
4. After swim, go to your apartment and bathroom at 9:00.
5. Saturday Morning 11:00 go to her room, she will show you her naked.
6. Next week, on Saturday evening at 18:00 in her room, she will give you a blowjob.
7. Next week, on Saturday evening at 18:00 in her room, ask her for a Blowjob.
8. After she gives you a blowjob, skip time to 22:00. Go to her room and have sex with her.

Reactions: DarkDragon369

stewe007

Apr 7, 2020
I knew that changing the time system would fuck up the game, I don't know what the developer is thinking, if he wants us to stop playing the game he is succeeding.

Reactions: Louzen

Louzen

Apr 24, 2021
Can you upload a registration file from the previous update? Mine doesn't work, I don't want to play from the beginning.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
New walkthrough and a full save.
For me looks that the game is buggy like before "or more" with the points (it is long time ago as I played and the last was 0.09 so I must start complete new).

Maybe you can improve your walkthrough (I am playing maybe I will improve it in this time).

Kiara get 13

When you talk with Brandi (School) she say it is OK that I fuck Kiara after that Kiara was 13/13.
After class you can have sex with her.

Nicolette 20
I get 20.
With 17 I have sex in the evening at her office.
Have sex in her house in the evening I get 18.
Have sex in the morning in her office I get the 20.

Bug
8. Saturday Evening (21:00). Go to Gym -> Adriana is training.
I have seen her on Tuesday.

Nicole 20/3 - the points raise up so I can`t say if this should be only 3/3 or not
The last is that I can have with her anal sex at her home.

Scarlett 1/0
2/0 Meet her Saturday 14:00 in the cafe and talk to her.
3/0 Meet her after school lesson.

Ariella
8->12. Monday-Friday afternoon in Reading Room 3. Repeat till she says she'll go to high school next Monday.
I can talk with her all time I see not that you can only talk afternoon.

Cherry 1/1
On Friday 19.00 Living room Emily tell you that she go out to the bar to meet with a friend. Go to the bar and drink with Emily she will intruce you her friend Cherry to you.

Emily
7. On Saturday evening, Emily's friend will come and pick up some of Emily's things in the living room/your room. (See Hime 1)
On Friday evening she asked me.
9. Evening in the living room, she will ask if her mom (Rachel) can come here and stay on Friday evening. (See Rachel 2)
On Monday afternoon she talked with me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hentaiyar0

Ar3Ca

Mar 18, 2023
Where can download the old version of this game like v0.2-v0.10?I want to keep this good game.pls help

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes