3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
nicole is also closed until new updates. if you start a new save, it should not give points
Doesnt seem like she is. I can still progress with Nicole past 3 and get sex scenes with her. Deleted all prev saves and started a new. Got Nicole currently at 8/3.

Seems to be related to the high school. After the promotion/raise she will suck your dick. But also talking to her at work seems to grant points. Including a few times at Gym at the appartment building

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wasn't v0.11 supposed to be a major rework of the game?
Because mine seems to have acessed my v0.09 save just fine and i'm quite confused now.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
In the Gym or appartment. I just kept repeating training with her in the gym and going to her appartment.

I also got 3/0 on Natalia but need more Natalia points for more interview work at work apparently. Same as Above basically

If you use unren and give Nati some points, you can continue her story. I don't know why it's locked, everything is still there. Just visit her appartment in the evening and you willl get the conversation about needing a job, next day she will come to interview room. (check the walkthrough)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
how start new events at o.11 ver,tnx
For starters, go to the Office on Friday, where you'll meet Rachel, what should unlock Emi coming to the MC's apartment on Saturday to make room lease arrangments. From that point onward they'll share the place and stuff. Advancing her storyline should eventually to unlocking the dance club too. Beside this i think there's a new Lauren event on sunday evening at her app.

Mike D

Nov 11, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for the game. I checked the 0.9 one but it seems like some of the characters are not active in 0.11 like they were in 0.9.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes