3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

MrRusseLL

Apr 24, 2022

Changelog:
India, Veronica and Bella have been removed.
New characters Emily (Willys), Hime (Marie), Rachel (Starr).
The time system has been changed. Now one period is one hour.
Some storylines are closed until future updates. For example, Lily Larimar starred in a bunch of films in 2022-23. I want to change her story. And make more scenes.
You need to start a new new game. Old saves will not work correctly.
=====================
This version may be unstable.
I plan to release the next version in two weeks.
------------------------------------
pc:

mac:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gspotlover

mxdty69

Nov 25, 2021
I plan to make build 11 in a week. Everything I can find will already be fixed there
I have a question , can you get all scenes in this version with Rachel star because i cant even see her naked in bathroom or have something in bed

mxdty69

Nov 25, 2021
you need to release this with fixed things and continues as fast as possible , its the best game and i am wiating on it for so long , i love it "

Reactions: sokolru

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Any recommendation of sites where to find videos/pictures to do a game like this?
1080p, preferably.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
some characters I didn't have time to redo the storyline for the new time system
for other characters, I want to change the storyline
So, more of a temporary withdraw to rework them into the story going forward?

mxdty69

Nov 25, 2021
not ready yet
now you dont even write any news about your game :D you post update version 10 with bugs , no content connection and told us that next week will be update , after one week no info about anything :D and you still asking for money , when there is no motivation for people to pay for it:D

igor-sti

Aug 13, 2017
now you dont even write any news about your game :D you post update version 10 with bugs , no content connection and told us that next week will be update , after one week no info about anything :D and you still asking for money , when there is no motivation for people to pay for it:D
Dude, I read that shit message and I got really curious, are you a Support on Patreon or somewhere else? Are you being asked for money? :)

P.s. The author makes a cool game - simple, bright and interesting at the same time. Whether he finishes it or not, it's already one of the best, in my opinion.(y)

Reactions: mxdty69
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes