3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

stewe007

Apr 7, 2020
If the time periods will be with hours now, doesn't that mean that the game will have more grind?, it will be impossible now to find the girls, please someone that has played the update can confirm

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
now you dont even write any news about your game :D you post update version 10 with bugs , no content connection and told us that next week will be update , after one week no info about anything :D and you still asking for money , when there is no motivation for people to pay for it:D
I will try to finish the next update tomorrow evening. or the day after tomorrow

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
If the time periods will be with hours now, doesn't that mean that the game will have more grind?, it will be impossible now to find the girls, please someone that has played the update can confirm
I changed the time system not for the grind, but for large variations

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
still says need points with natalia, i met her at her appartment and the gym but storyline says frozen.... any ideas?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
How this be 12/3. Dont seem right since it also said storyline frozen until next update but then it wasnt anyway and videos play for her

1676651398490.png

Reactions: velass
Aug 13, 2021
Dude, I read that shit message and I got really curious, are you a Support on Patreon or somewhere else? Are you being asked for money? :)

P.s. The author makes a cool game - simple, bright and interesting at the same time. Whether he finishes it or not, it's already one of the best, in my opinion.(y)
Didn't you know? 95% of the people that bitch about the game here don't support the patreon but feel the necessity of doing that.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1676654463758.png
Lectures are scheduled as 1 hour, but always takes 2 hours.

1676654824375.png
How can I need more pts for her, when I am already over her max....

This game have become a mess in the last few updates

Last edited:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
can you tell me where you get it? Looks like I forgot to block the path somewhere
In the Gym or appartment. I just kept repeating training with her in the gym and going to her appartment.

I also got 3/0 on Natalia but need more Natalia points for more interview work at work apparently. Same as Above basically

Last edited:

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Lectures are scheduled as 1 hour, but always takes 2 hours.

How can I need more pts for her, when I am already over her max....

yes, lectures takes 2 hours. but you can start in 11or12 and 14or15

Natalia will open in future updates

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
In the Gym or appartment. I just kept repeating training with her in the gym and going to her appartment.

I also got 3/0 on Natalia but need more Natalia points for more interview work at work apparently. Same as Above basically
nicole is also closed until new updates. if you start a new save, it should not give points

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes