3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
AptB.png
I can't continue with Madison quest,I keep getting this When I go to the pool.I already did Adriana quest now I'm stuck here.Also every time I go to the administration office she saying "You need anything?"

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
Bro , you need to release new update , cant wait for something new from you. Love it ,if you know can you tell us when will it be, thank you
well, the new roommate has a lot of girlfriends. This means that there will be somewhere 3-4 new characters

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I hate being negative, and I try to give helpful and polite criticism. I'm just going tobe blunt this time.

This might not be your job, and it never will be working this way. You communicate with your followers very poorly. I'm part of your Patreongroup and I've seen 2 emails in the three months you've been working on this next update. You need to either pick up the pace you update this game, or learn to post more often in the places you're posting this game. I'm a developer too, and there isn't as much to the type of game you're making here as you make it out to be. Renpy programming of images and videos that already exist isn't nearly as time consuming as the other games on here that need time for rendering art. Those games update every three months because rendering one good scene takes hours. Programming renpy times and events takes a couple hours for the entire game you have going here, a couple days at worst. This makes me feel like you're a other one of those devs who milk the days to get more pay. Especially since you never report to your fans to say why you're taking three months. This next update should have added at least 6 girls, fixed the time issue, and given you time to add a simple hint or walk through section. This is a decent idea for a game. You have good videos selected, and a nice open world idea here. You're gutting yourself with three huge issues ... too much time between updates for this type of game, too little communication with the people who want you to succeed, and too much grind and guess to figure out how to even FIND the next place to start. My suggestion, build a profile page of each girl and give a hint on it as to where they are so they can have at least a beginning, instead of trying to go to each location at every time of the week for a full month to catch them. I want you to do well, but you don't seem to want to hear what people are saying to you. So, take that how you want. I'm pretty much through waiting on your updates, and I'm pulling my Patreon support for you due to these problems you can't seem to fix.

mxdty69

Nov 25, 2021
Hello , you said that the new version will be released in januar , people are waiting for this fantastic game , could you give us some info ? :O

Reactions: Arokis

godete

Mar 30, 2018
I can't catch any events with any of the new girls after reaching 11/20 with emi and 9/19 with hime and 2/2 with rachel. the game crashes if i enter the second bedroom to talk to hime after arriving at 10/19 during the night

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
I can't catch any events with any of the new girls after reaching 11/20 with emi and 9/19 with hime and 2/2 with rachel. the game crashes if i enter the second bedroom to talk to hime after arriving at 10/19 during the night
Take a screenshot please

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
I forgot to lock emily on 11 and hime on 4. their continuation will be in the next update. The transition to a new time system forced me to redo many parts of the game and therefore I think there will still be many errors and bugs

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes