3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Hentaiyar0

Sep 2, 2020
This walkthrough is incomplete. I updated it as I played through the game and converted it to Word document for my usage. After completing all content I saved it as a text document. I am sharing it here for anyone to use. By the way, the in game hint for Gianna point 7 is "Next Update." If anyone found how to get that 7th point in spite of that hint please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Tuesday evening (3PM) Go to dance school and join Emily & Gianna for threesome.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.16

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.77 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentaiyar0

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
By the way I've been playing this game for a few days, and I think a few tweaks on the interface would be nice, since there is a certain amount of grinding to do despite what it says in the description...

For example, it would be nice to be able to wait, go to the map and so on in every place.
For example, when you are in an office on the second floor of the Office, the amount of clicks to do to be able to go back to the map can be annoying when you have to do it a lot to progress with Cherry. You have to do "Stairwell/First floor/Exit/Go out" to be back on the map, when a "Map" icon like you have in some places could allow to do it in one click. And when you have to wait to check the right hour to do something, you have to do at least part of it to find a place to wait, and then go back to check if something has changed, when a "Wait" link like you have in your bedroom, the park and so on would allow to do it easily.

Personally after a few hours I installed the Universal Ren'Py Mod then searched for and saved some variables to be able to navigate and progress more smoothly in the game, though I try not to abuse on the girls values change, I try to follow the paths normally. But being able to change the day, daytime and hour is really useful when you have to do a lot of grinding to progress with a girl who has few events in a week.
Here is the variable list I'm using :

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This walkthrough is incomplete. I updated it as I played through the game and converted it to Word document for my usage. After completing all content I saved it as a text document. I am sharing it here for anyone to use. By the way, the in game hint for Gianna point 7 is "Next Update." If anyone found how to get that 7th point in spite of that hint please let me know. Thanks in advance. That thanks goes to Hentaiyar0 for finding the seventh step for Gianna. I corrected the walkthrough. Here it is.
A little note on Gianna's step 6, waiting for 0:00 should suffice.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
His last post on his own Patreon was in November. I think he finally just gave up on it. He's never been good with communication to his people, even on his pay site. Some people just can't learn. Too bad, his game was at least interesting.

Reactions: askname22

askname22

Nov 8, 2023
His last post on his own Patreon was in November. I think he finally just gave up on it. He's never been good with communication to his people, even on his pay site. Some people just can't learn. Too bad, his game was at least interesting.
a cruel comment. but u are right. He previously said that he had health problems. maybe have a similar situation

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
a cruel comment. but u are right. He previously said that he had health problems. maybe have a similar situation
I wasn't trying to be cruel. Anton just doesn't communicate well about what's up with his direction. He's been teasing something about new girls since October, if not earlier. Then he just disappears. If he wants to keep this growing, he needs to keep his followers up to date and not just hanging. Especially given how much shit they gave ICCSTOR for his game.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes