3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15 (with fix)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.79 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
I'm stuck. It says go to the dance studio, but it's not making any progress.

Bro that also not working
Wait in your apartment in the living-room in the evening, until Emily tells you, that she is going to the dance-studio. Then follow her.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I have maxed all ladies, but right now stuck with Lily 16 - i go to her place at weekend evening, both days, and absolutely nothing happens. Just her and some friends studying (saturday) or playing around in sexy Star Wars outfits.

Walkthough usually helps but not this time. Any clues or hints?

SerhioXIX

Jan 11, 2021
Wait in your apartment in the living-room in the evening, until Emily tells you, that she is going to the dance-studio. Then follow her.
There are problems in the code:
I don't remember anymore. Apparently I didn't meet him. I just completed the game.

SerhioXIX

Jan 11, 2021
I have maxed all ladies, but right now stuck with Lily 16 - i go to her place at weekend evening, both days, and absolutely nothing happens. Just her and some friends studying (saturday) or playing around in sexy Star Wars outfits.

Walkthough usually helps but not this time. Any clues or hints?
I didn't have any problems.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApartmentBuilding-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Apartment Building [v0.16] [Anton]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
Any news from dev ?( How can I send messages to the developer? "

l would like to suggest some. Ideas "

1.)Have you thought adding a to the hairdressing
2.)Have you thought adding a to the Medical
3.)Have you thought adding a to the Police

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Where do i find Nicole after meeting her in the hallway? she won't show up at school?

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
I could use some help with how to start Scarlett. I have max out teaching without her having an event and she does not show up at either the park or the café. She is also listed as "you will meet her soon" but I cant seem to trigger anything. Any advice?

(edit)--found the trigger, I had to be at max WORK stat for some reason.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
New walkthrough. Updated.
This walkthrough is incomplete. I updated it as I played through the game and converted it to Word document for my usage. After completing all content I saved it as a text document. I am sharing it here for anyone to use. By the way, the in game hint for Gianna point 7 is "Next Update." If anyone found how to get that 7th point in spite of that hint please let me know. Thanks in advance. That thanks goes to Hentaiyar0 for finding the seventh step for Gianna. I corrected the walkthrough. Here it is.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes