3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

tremodian

Dec 18, 2017
In the office visit Nicolette she will then direct you to Autumn who get you to do the interview that Natalia mentions (in her apartment).

PinkyGerbil

Mar 17, 2019
I've got all girls to 20/20, apart from Brandi who is 17/20. Does anyone know what I need to do to get her past 17?

I can visit her at home and at school for some fun, but it does not increase her score.

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
I've got all girls to 20/20, apart from Brandi who is 17/20. Does anyone know what I need to do to get her past 17?

I can visit her at home and at school for some fun, but it does not increase her score.
visit nicole in school

aochung

May 4, 2017
i met Natalia in apartment hall and have 1/20 for her. communication is 8, work is 15. interview room says no new people and that i need more points for Natalia. No idea what to do now...i don't see her anywhere.

help pls

--nm i found her in gym on saturday and was able to progress

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i was ok with its description hinting on some meet-n-fuck quickies .
however i cannot call that "no grind no quest" description accurate
...as repeatable visitation to gain stats to progress system is kinda classic trainery/datesimy grind.
i might avoided that word if each interactive step was bit different but im not sure if it is true. (does text vary? caz most repeatables vids feels same until there is some continuation)
...and certain time n place to visit is kinda classic taskchain sandboxes quest.

so it feels like it should either have more chars and locations with all timeslots filled (with nonrepeatable or variable content for some sense of progress/story) so that there was some random roaming and exploration eventually leading to xxx scenes (which u are also not to open all at once for rng sake. ) OR shift towards common approaches which are alrady implemented.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to work in school,
i cheated skill to 20 but it resets to 8 , tweaked back to 0 and got nicole (whom i finished) in classroom 1, and brandi5 on monday morning
nicol 9to10 her office evening tuesdday. also friday afternoon at the beach - she was there but not shown in [tracker]
bella11, pool at weekend worked out

Last edited:

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
how to work in school, i cheated skill to 20 but it resets to 8
k, tweaked to 0 and got nicole (whom i finished) in classroom 1, and brandi5 on monday morning
nicol 9to10 heer office evening tuesdday. also friday afternoon at the beach - she was there but not shown in [tracker]
bella11, pool at weekend worked out
It's a simple game, you don't need cheats or tweaks

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes