5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
These are three other games by the same [Doll House] developer that are also on F95.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-case-of-wife-yukiho-final-doll-house.18015/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-sister-final-doll-house.29851/
https://f95zone.to/threads/hospital-final-doll-house.29920/

From the pictures, they don't seem to be as high quality, but I plan to give them a try later on.

If you know of some other [Doll House] games, please provide the game titles or even the links. Thank you.
Dollhouse is very old in terms of 3D animation: I mean his first animation is from 2006 and his style kinda stuck even in his newer ones! Heck, I watched Delusion and Real (His two first and best animations in my opinion maybe because I'm an old millennial fart!)

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
that is the worst analogy I have ever read. Also, you should btfo from any future Japanese game since you don't like the dicks and pussies blurred. I don't really like people blindly hating on this thing without understanding the circumstances. If they don't oblige to the laws VNPlayerCalisto said, they'll lose their permit to publish the game ever again a lot of money and it's not worth at all. At the very least you should be thankful that they're Japanese, unlike Korean and Mainland Chinese where oftentimes they either make it way too implicit or just no sex at all
Somehow, Kaguragames releases all their games uncensored on the European market. Of each game, the patches can freely be downloaded from their website. So, apparently, there is some work-around for it. The dev may want to look into it

In my personal opinion, and I repeat: personal opinion, a game cannot be erotic when censorship is issued. Especially because only too many Japanese games are about sexual violence in a range of ways, which really is a pity.

Jan 6, 2019
Somehow, Kaguragames releases all their games uncensored on the European market. Of each game, the patches can freely be downloaded from their website. So, apparently, there is some work-around for it. The dev may want to look into it

In my personal opinion, and I repeat: personal opinion, a game cannot be erotic when censorship is issued. Especially because only too many Japanese games are about sexual violence in a range of ways, which really is a pity.
okay? that's your opinion. But, if you're here attempting to trash everyone's taste on censored stuff then you should forget commenting in this thread. Also Kagura Games know who they're targeting to, same goes to other localization company like MangaGamer, Sekai Project, NekoNyan (without Yuzusoft stuff) and JAST USA. Mind you that MangaGamer is based on Japan but they know where to publish their game and who they're targeting to, which is obviously English-speaking audience (although they also support other languages too).

However, not every localization team have hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting in their vault. Some companies like Shiravune don't have enough budget to decensor everything they released, and I doubt DeepCreamPy will give the same quality as redrawn genitals straight from the artist themselves. Even worse, the lowest common denominators of TL group like those FanTLs and indie developer in Japan won't decensor it when they'll release their game to the West, because it may cost a lot of time and money.

EDIT: One thing I forgot, Shiravune is also Japan-based localization team just like MangaGamer.

Last edited:

LegmaMonissimo

Mar 11, 2023
Anyone have Dollhouse's complete collection, including the stuff not on dlsite? That'd make my year to see uploaded. Can't get em anywhere online, not even torrents i've found for parts of their backlog are seeded.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Anyone have Dollhouse's complete collection, including the stuff not on dlsite? That'd make my year to see uploaded. Can't get em anywhere online, not even torrents i've found for parts of their backlog are seeded.
I'm not sure if it's complete, but you can get torrents from such as this one: [3D Hentai] Doll House Collection [Partial Subs][ENG-ESP]

LegmaMonissimo

Mar 11, 2023
I'm not sure if it's complete, but you can get torrents from such as this one: [3D Hentai] Doll House Collection [Partial Subs][ENG-ESP]
I just said they're not seeded.. Thanks for bringing that back to my memory lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote