greiver179

May 22, 2017
For the wife you have to have sex with her 7 times in a row then ignore her for about 3 days. I had sex with her 7 times in a row and then stayed in my room for about 3 days straight. She will knock at your door at 22:00

Mar 31, 2018
Ive been waiting in the bathroom to get the mother for the CG. But it doesnt work. I think it might be bugged due to the son not entering the house until I the leave to house.

TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
i keep getting a error when going to the next day can someone help?

of Step Event0
for object obj_character:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-2] out of range [7] - -9.h_position(100940,-2)
at gml_Script_get_sex_anim_pos_gml_Object_obj_character_player_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Script_get_sex_anim_pos_gml_Object_obj_character_player_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Script_anon____struct___90_gml_Object_obj_character_player_Create_0_23593____struct___90_gml_Object_obj_character_player_Create_0
gml_Script_anon_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState_5267_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState
gml_Script_anon_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState_14689_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState
gml_Script_anon_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState_3591_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState
gml_Script_anon_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState_9848_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState
gml_Script_anon____struct___88_gml_Object_obj_character_player_Create_0_23055____struct___88_gml_Object_obj_character_player_Create_0
gml_Script_anon_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState_5267_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState
gml_Script_anon_anon_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState_2786_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState_2912_anon_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState_2786_SnowState_gml_GlobalScript_SnowState
gml_Object_obj_character_Step_0
gml_Object_obj_character_player_Step_0 (line -1)

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Huh. I just played this like yesterday. It was janky as fuck and the clock broke pretty often.
Also, if anyone's stuck on H-events, here's a guide from the TL request thread.

If you're stuck on Married Woman 4 (CG), you need to be in your room at a valid time frame.

Edit: Someone asked what I did if the clock broke. For me, time resumes after trying to talk to one of the tenants. If you do that though, you're forced to ask them for H.
P.S. The extra stamina items are permanent buffs. That's why they cost so much.
I am stuck at 14) after doing it I can't talk to the friend also I have the event icon stuck on the top left corner. and hovering over it it makes the clicking sound in rapid succession.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I am stuck at 14) after doing it I can't talk to the friend also I have the event icon stuck on the top left corner. and hovering over it it makes the clicking sound in rapid succession.
If having sex doesn't fix it, I'm afraid I don't know what will. That's like the only thing I've tried that consistently works.

Mage Orev

Jul 3, 2017
How to get the last scene (gallery pic) for the last woman? (upper left, independent)
You want to go to her room at about 23:00, have sex and spend all but 1 energy. Don't exit the sex scene. If you do that, then after midnight you should get the gallery scene if you have sex a few more times.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
You want to go to her room at about 23:00, have sex and spend all but 1 energy. Don't exit the sex scene. If you do that, then after midnight you should get the gallery scene if you have sex a few more times.
literally just fuck her 5 times in any position, at any time of day? Idk, I woke her ass up at 7:20AM and fucked 5 times, got the scene

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes