DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
As for finishing room 6, you literally have to sex her for an entire day, takes a few minutes since can only go x2 speed, skipping doesn't seem to work during sex... at least to finish room 4 you only have to sex her for a few hours during when she cams.
so what time should i start fucking her? 1AM? And keep fucking until night right?

Reactions: Wutde

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
so what time should i start fucking her? 1AM? And keep fucking until night right?
That's prolly excessive, I started at like 8 AM and went until 5ish. Guide says just have to do it 5 times (ie, with max energy), so possibly not even a real time limit. I just did it all day first time to be sure, had already wasted enough time on this game.

Reactions: DanielJ04

Fckthmll

Mar 1, 2020
so what time should i start fucking her
For me it worked any time. Last successful attempt was after midnight. Also i don't fuck her in hours, i just had sex 5 times at row without leaving room and press cum shortly after this button is avalible. So it was less that 1 game hour.

Reactions: DanielJ04

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
How do i get in to girl room on the third floor left side with pony tails ? i cant get in when she is inside of the room, ive put sleeping pils or aprosidhiac but still cant get in

Gintako

Nov 29, 2018
How do i get in to girl room on the third floor left side with pony tails ? i cant get in when she is inside of the room, ive put sleeping pils or aprosidhiac but still cant get in
after you put the Pills You'll need to hide inside the toilet wait for ! indicator

Endomius

Nov 24, 2019
That's prolly excessive, I started at like 8 AM and went until 5ish. Guide says just have to do it 5 times (ie, with max energy), so possibly not even a real time limit. I just did it all day first time to be sure, had already wasted enough time on this game.
when i enter the apartment and click on her i cant get any action, 1 2 3 4 5 6 are not working, any motives ?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
there are actually people that are so gaslighted that believe this is logical. I once commented something similar under korean drama and I was attacked by the crowd of angry commenters(it was also something about girl who got blackmailed with the picture of her boobs lol).

In my opinion normal adult person would be above it and not give a fuck because they have other things to worry about than some creep/bully(if someone did like that and the victim had the bad day the first reaction worst case would be paying a visit to a lawyer and sorting the bastard out). We just have too many stupid zoomers who were raised on anime cartoons only

In this sense, although it's stupid as fuck we kinda live in the world where this sort of situations can develop. All it takes is one creep running into one retard and they fit like glove. It's easy to forget that average IQ is 100 and lower
You underestimate just how stupid our forefathers were. Zoomers can be dumb, but so could the past generations. For the sake of argument, maybe a Zoomer would fall for that, but so too does a Boomer fall for a simple scam phone call or email.

I'm not saying it's their fault cause a victim is a victim, but a moment that one looses their common sense is not inherent with the new generation. It's been inside EVERY generation the whole time.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone's got an answer on what to do at the start? I've seen several people mentioning not being able to do anything to progress. One mentioned it was an oversight by the dev, but I still can't figure out how to progress. None of the options are interactable with once you interact with the very first woman, and if you try to skip the day while being stuck you get an error message.
Anyone's got a solution?

Edit:
After some searching, apparently the newest version is completely broken, making things I mentioned above happen. Probably have to wait until a new patch comes around

Last edited:
Reactions: Endomius

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I'm afraid the game starts in windowed mode already. There aren't any options to change that either.
I'm not sure exactly what you problem is, first you talk with the producer and he tells you what to do next, if I'm not mistaken the first scene I unlocked was entering the wife's room while she was sleeping during the afternoon after drinking her tea.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not sure exactly what you problem is, first you talk with the producer and he tells you what to do next, if I'm not mistaken the first scene I unlocked was entering the wife's room while she was sleeping during the afternoon after drinking her tea.
Exactly at the start of the game. The producer tells you to check through the door, then once she's asleep you go up to her and what I assume is have sex. I cannot talk to the producer before, all options I have is to look through the door, wait until 0:00 until they fall asleep, enter the room, interact with the woman to have sex and then the game just stops being functional.
Thank you for replying by the way, appreciate it!

Reactions: Tebix

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
You can't have sex with her at night yet, you need to wait until she is asleep alone for the first event.
Oh I see! Turns out I'm an idiot, then! Thanks again for clarifying.

For anyone else wondering or having issues, she does this at around 1PM.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
when i enter the apartment and click on her i cant get any action, 1 2 3 4 5 6 are not working, any motives ?
I only had an issue getting apartment 6 to unlock, once she shows up follow the guide. Or follow the engrish directions of the producer, pretty sure he tells you to drug apartment 6 occupant. Anyways, point is that you have to drug apartment 6 to get actions to unlock, but getting her to show up seems to sometimes get locked out. Like basically my first post said, she didn't show up after 50 days, why I couldn't say. Restarting game worked though.

I have the same problem...btw the husband is alwais there...
Dunno about that, husband should go to work from 8ish to 6ish (japanese salaryman hours!), wife usually takes a nap around 1-2 pm. Just follow the guide! It is mostly accurate, only issue with it seems to be timing for whenever apartment 6 shows up...

To unlock the single mother CG you have to be hidden in the bathroom until midnight
That wasn't necessary for me, you should just be able to walk in. Only have to hide for initial part. Plus, hiding and skipping time seems to be mutually exclusive for some reason, player exits bathroom if you skip time.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes