RPGM None Complete Apathetic Angel is missing credits in the Department of Sexuality Studies. [RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I did myself a traslation with translator++ with all items, events conditions and names, places translated. The only fail of mine is that i cannot understand how to find and translate all dialogs except textractor. Any ideas?
There are 3 files in the www > data folder called:
ExternMessage.csv
ExternMessage.xlsx
and another
ExternMessage.csv
with a Japanese character in front of it.

They include the main dialogue.
You will not be able to parse those files with Translator++ unless you have a special custom parser.

That is why wasd123333 parsed them using Mtool instead.

Reactions: Trapperxxk

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
There are 3 files in the www > data folder called:
ExternMessage.csv
ExternMessage.xlsx
and another
ExternMessage.csv
with a Japanese character in front of it.

They include the main dialogue.
You will not be able to parse those files with Translator++ unless you have a special custom parser.

That is why wasd123333 parsed them using Mtool instead.
You can try GABro.

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone, finally solved the wordwrap and all other issues. Here is the final release. There are some items that could not be wordwrapped no matter what, but it is still legible. I decided to just make it public since I'm getting too many PM spam.

With that said, this is edited MTL redsugoi and 99% good enough to play I'd say. Shotout to Shisaye, couldn't have done this without his help!

If you run into any fatal bugs like crashes, please let me know, I have not fully playtested yet.

How to use:
1. Launch game with Mtool
2. Go to last tab "Translate"
3. Click top left button Upload translation
4. Select file
5. Wait till its finished
6. Done
This one is working with 1.09?

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
For people interested in translating this, for the externmessages.csv, you can use a custom parser with that kind of regular expression (group 2,4):
/(\\M\[[^\]]*\])*name\[([^,]+)[^\]]+\](\\M[^\]]*\])*([^:\\"]+)/g
It captures 99.9% of the text or something like that. Just need to do a ctrl+f after the translation is done to make sure no " is added to the translation (or, if it is, that it's also here in the initial text). Any extra " that shouldn't be there will prevent the game from loading.

Anyone has any idea how to fix the fcked up font though (in the UI)? Stuff like that I mean
1687109676008.png
It uses PSM_SHOW_POPUP and seems to hate english words. Tried to reference custom font in the game but it fcked up it even more so I ended up leaving the default.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
I am pretty sure a game of this caliber/quality will get an officialy translation someday, probably by Kaguragames. The sheer amount of detail and quality put into this game really is an A++ compared to most games these days. I haven't seen a game of this level in years.

Reactions: tamleo and 4rthough

Mar 3, 2019
I am pretty sure a game of this caliber/quality will get an officialy translation someday, probably by Kaguragames. The sheer amount of detail and quality put into this game really is an A++ compared to most games these days. I haven't seen a game of this level in years.
Kaguragames? Guess we are going to be waiting a few years

• Haha
Reactions: Searina and zen9o