RPGM None Complete Apathetic Angel is missing credits in the Department of Sexuality Studies. [RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo]

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Last tip for everyone, I didn't know that Mtool has several options for font changes. I recently ran this vintage engine wolfrpg game successfully with the json method

However, it had a huge font problem, so I just forced -2 font in mtool and it works beautifully. I also word wrapped to 50 ish and it came out beautifully. The tricky thing about these games is that the dialogue boxes are not always just windows. In the world map, npc dialogue boxes are tiny and the text will run off. But if you change the font small enough, you can still see the whole thing in the screen, it'll just run out of the dialogue box for sure.

Either way, if I can read the whole translation, that's good enough.

Fyi this project only took me less than 2 hours so the pace at which you can churn out json games is extremely fast and much easier imo.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Khalic

vichuela

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2653309
Description:
The Department of Service...it is one of the most important subjects for an apprentice angel who will eventually help and guide humans.
However! Mika, a lazy and lethargic apprentice angel, is in danger of failing her year because she skipped too many of her classes!

If this situation continues, she will remain an apprentice angel forever...? In order to break out of such a situation, she sets out for the human town with Belle and Azu, who are also apprentice angels, as ordered by the goddess Freya.
What awaits them, however, is the sexual desires of the men who are so eager to get their hands on them...?

Download link:
Dlsite:

Basically you can play with Mtool, but I think the game has a lot of content and overall design is look very decent.
Some pictures not translated, so if someone will translate pictures or even make edited MTL it will be awesome.

Important note. If you download the game from otomi, you need to select Japanese name encoding in the Winrar settings when unpacking the archive, otherwise the files may corrupt.

View attachment 2653310 View attachment 2653311 View attachment 2653312 View attachment 2653315
+1

sean wells

May 17, 2017
Hello everyone, finally solved the wordwrap and all other issues. Here is the final release. There are some items that could not be wordwrapped no matter what, but it is still legible. I decided to just make it public since I'm getting too many PM spam.

With that said, this is edited MTL redsugoi and 99% good enough to play I'd say. Shotout to Shisaye, couldn't have done this without his help!

If you run into any fatal bugs like crashes, please let me know, I have not fully playtested yet.

How to use:
1. Launch game with Mtool
2. Go to last tab "Translate"
3. Click top left button Upload translation
4. Select file
5. Wait till its finished
6. Done
Can u upload the translated in rpg format instead of json format, I dont have Mtool and i was fustrated when i did have it?

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Can u upload the translated in rpg format instead of json format, I dont have Mtool and i was fustrated when i did have it?
This translation is only possible with Mtool. What you're asking is for a game translation and that will take significantly longer. See my post about it not working out.

Reactions: sean wells

sean wells

May 17, 2017
I gave it a round 2 and dam its tranlated jst like that, the program is way diffrent and much easier to use now, I do have a question since i translated it will the game stay translated offline?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So, is translation is done? When why not to create a thread at latest updates?
If you mean what wasd123333 made, that is "just" a Sugoi MTL, does not cover the entire UI, and only works with MTool running.
I don't think that's suitable for a thread in the game section.
People over there already struggle with easier setups.

It's like with my SLR stuff, putting them in the game section will just make certain people upset, and the threads tend to end in a mess.
It's just more work than it's worth.

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
If you mean what wasd123333 made, that is "just" a Sugoi MTL, does not cover the entire UI, and only works with MTool running.
I don't think that's suitable for a thread in the game section.
People over there already struggle with easier setups.

It's like with my SLR stuff, putting them in the game section will just make certain people upset, and the threads tend to end in a mess.
It's just more work than it's worth.
I did myself a traslation with translator++ with all items, events conditions and names, places translated. The only fail of mine is that i cannot understand how to find and translate all dialogs except textractor. Any ideas?

Reactions: faptainteemo