4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AphoticSide-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ilicecang

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
There is something wrong with AI art i think, while it is indeed looks gorgeous, much better than your average artist can possible draw, it's kinda... i dunno, lacking substance?
Perhaps some little imperfections that makes artstyle unique. AI art is amazing, yet somehow feels lifeless and sterile.
Nah, I would not base the judgement based on that. Comparing it with some other art pieces, it does not look that different. The problem is just the very neutral poses and the colors definitely don't help, so it creates a very lifeless look altogether. If the sex scenes were just as emotionless, then I would start to agree with you.

varak

Jul 4, 2017
Given the current state of AI, I have decided to integrate it into my workflow after experimenting with Stable Diffusion for character design and drawing in the last month (before I only used it for background/environment). While I understand that there may be some backlash, I feel that SD is too valuable a tool for me to pass up.

My goal is not to become the greatest artist but to create good work only. Developing a game is already a challenging process, and I don't want to handicap myself. With the release of Adobe Firefly, Microsoft Copilot X, and Chat GPT, I believe that using AI for professional work is inevitable.

The first image I have produced using SD is this one. My workflow involves sketching and applying basic cel-shading for the pose, figure's proportions, composition, and color theme. Then, I let the AI rendering take over. Finally, I use Photoshop for photo manipulation and paint over the image to enhance the details and improve accuracy in the design.

I hope you'd understand my decision, thank you so much.

View attachment 2505749
No worries, lead the charge. The future is coming, and while there will always be some backward thinkers (bah, the damn electricity will kill our cows, I tell ye!), the future can't, in fact, be stopped. The first to embrace it will be the first to prosper. Don't get discouraged and stay on track.

As long as the quality of the finished work is high, it doesn't matter one bit what are its origins and tools used to create it.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Given the current state of AI, I have decided to integrate it into my workflow after experimenting with Stable Diffusion for character design and drawing in the last month (before I only used it for background/environment). While I understand that there may be some backlash, I feel that SD is too valuable a tool for me to pass up.

My goal is not to become the greatest artist but to create good work only. Developing a game is already a challenging process, and I don't want to handicap myself. With the release of Adobe Firefly, Microsoft Copilot X, and Chat GPT, I believe that using AI for professional work is inevitable.

The first image I have produced using SD is this one. My workflow involves sketching and applying basic cel-shading for the pose, figure's proportions, composition, and color theme. Then, I let the AI rendering take over. Finally, I use Photoshop for photo manipulation and paint over the image to enhance the details and improve accuracy in the design.

I hope you'd understand my decision, thank you so much.

View attachment 2505749
NFT artists going into AI, who could have predicted that?

Jeropal

Jan 19, 2022
Has anyone figured out how to enable the new nude mode? I can't find the setting
there's an item called Miracle on the shop for 999999 g, which says it's used to "undress everyone". I found that it only shows the first time you entered the shop, it seems to be hidden afterwards. Also doesn't seem to work with the character redemption as it'll crash the game with an error saying Samus image is missing.

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Struggled too much with tracing and plagiarism so he moved onto the next best thing.
What ? The game dev have the audacity to steal shit ?! I can't believe that ! Who in their right mind would post a game made with "stolen" assets on our legal christian site ? I swear, the nerve of some people !

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I really don't see the issue with AI stuff. As long as it looks nice wtf does it matter? It's not like they will include those failed AI generations that look like crap into the game.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes