4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

AztoDio

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2021
The art look really good, but i don't see any sex tag, and nothing in prevew pics, is this nude ennemies only? or there is some H scenes in game (or planned)?
Just one h-scene so far. 0.4 version, instead of introducing new characters and main story, I'll focus on making more h-scenes for monster girls and playable characters, and side stories.

AztoDio

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2021
Hey so I've never even attempted to make a game, but after playing this for 20 minutes I ended up really liking this RPG Maker style. How did you get the game to look and work like this? Is it a plug-in? I always had the belief that RPGM games were all the same pixel open world and stuff, but I really like this style and would like to make a game like this.
It's a mix of Visustella plug-ins that I bought on itch.io, and my own javascript. Over time, I intend to replace all the plug-ins and rely solely on custom code. While the plug-ins could be used for rapid prototyping, they have inherent limitations, and Visustella's codes are obfuscated so I have no way to improve them other than reprogramming everything.

D1sp0s4ble

Mar 4, 2023
The art looks very nice and clean, as expected from you Azto.

The rest of the game... Well, it's very much a proof of concept. But that's fine, you do need to start working on something, no matter how simplistic it is in order to learn how to develop a game after all.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I jstu started teh game and itlooks good so far.
But here is a problem I am unable to do. How to disable the sound?

AztoDio

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2021
Given the current state of AI, I have decided to integrate it into my workflow after experimenting with Stable Diffusion for character design and drawing in the last month (before I only used it for background/environment). While I understand that there may be some backlash, I feel that SD is too valuable a tool for me to pass up.

My goal is not to become the greatest artist but to create good work only. Developing a game is already a challenging process, and I don't want to handicap myself. With the release of Adobe Firefly, Microsoft Copilot X, and Chat GPT, I believe that using AI for professional work is inevitable.

The first image I have produced using SD is this one. My workflow involves sketching and applying basic cel-shading for the pose, figure's proportions, composition, and color theme. Then, I let the AI rendering take over. Finally, I use Photoshop for photo manipulation and paint over the image to enhance the details and improve accuracy in the design.

I hope you'd understand my decision, thank you so much.

JeanneLappland4.png

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with harem,wholesome and No NTR and I always wanted to self insert myself as a protag into the universe with amazing waifus, looks like my dream came true. I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway.

Anyways, thanks again for the game AztoDio ^^

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Given the current state of AI, I have decided to integrate it into my workflow after experimenting with Stable Diffusion for character design and drawing in the last month (before I only used it for background/environment). While I understand that there may be some backlash, I feel that SD is too valuable a tool for me to pass up.

My goal is not to become the greatest artist but to create good work only. Developing a game is already a challenging process, and I don't want to handicap myself. With the release of Adobe Firefly, Microsoft Copilot X, and Chat GPT, I believe that using AI for professional work is inevitable.

The first image I have produced using SD is this one. My workflow involves sketching and applying basic cel-shading for the pose, figure's proportions, composition, and color theme. Then, I let the AI rendering take over. Finally, I use Photoshop for photo manipulation and paint over the image to enhance the details and improve accuracy in the design.
AI is just another tool in the creator's belt, not unlike Photoshop when it first came out. If it saves time, cost and gives you more options, then I think it should be used. It currently has a bad reputation due to being a new technology and people's unfamiliarity with where and how to utilize it to make a good product. Often times creating big inconsistencies or losses in art quality. If you can find smart ways to use it without losing you quality or consistency, while saving you time, then why not?

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
For now it's mostly artists sperging out, and there's a faction of artist against it, and people who can draw but use the AI anyway for different purposes.

One day, all of these things will be commonplace, and perhaps even necessary in the future to create really crazy masterpieces, or even make things like game design even easier.

Reactions: AztoDio

chriall

Mar 30, 2018
Yoooooo
The Art Looks Amazing!
I hope it shapes up to be an Great game when it's finished!

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
There is something wrong with AI art i think, while it is indeed looks gorgeous, much better than your average artist can possible draw, it's kinda... i dunno, lacking substance?
Perhaps some little imperfections that makes artstyle unique. AI art is amazing, yet somehow feels lifeless and sterile.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes