• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
Sure thing, it's my priority too. Animation won't be done overnight anyway.
If you don't mind me asking, what other characters are you planning on putting in after you put in the batch you announced are currently coming? Rapi and/or other Nikkes (putting them in for real and not for testing purposes) Kiana and/or the other Valkyries? It's fine if you don't wish to answer right now.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
He's revealed a healthy amount so far, so it might just be who's either drawn or almost done. Like any real game dev, it's actually a good idea to only announce what's actually finished. We saw how Sony basically sabotaged their fancy space game when they didn't do this.

Reactions: Dysonthiox

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
He's revealed a healthy amount so far, so it might just be who's either drawn or almost done. Like any real game dev, it's actually a good idea to only announce what's actually finished. We saw how Sony basically sabotaged their fancy space game when they didn't do this.
Yeah, now that you mentioned it. It's a good thing he doing that rather than responding to me post.

AztoDio

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2021
If you don't mind me asking, what other characters are you planning on putting in after you put in the batch you announced are currently coming? Rapi and/or other Nikkes (putting them in for real and not for testing purposes) Kiana and/or the other Valkyries? It's fine if you don't wish to answer right now.
Ah no for now there's no plan for Nikkes.

Reactions: Dysonthiox

AztoDio

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2021
Yeah, now that you mentioned it. It's a good thing he doing that rather than responding to me post.
Ah also I forgot to tell you, new characters that will appear in the next version is Lucina, Azura (Fire Emblem) and Barbara (Genshin)

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
Ah also I forgot to tell you, new characters that will appear in the next version is Lucina, Azura (Fire Emblem) and Barbara (Genshin)
No need to repeat, you already posted the characters that would be appearing in the next version earlier in the thread, if anything, it's on me to remember that post.

Last edited:

legallemons

Jan 24, 2021
All of the AI talks really took my interest. I'm pretty open with the AI topic, for me there's no rule, just tool, my hands are tools, PTS is a tool, AI also is a tool. So if it help my works better, why not? I might use them in the future, at least in the concept part. If it's good, it's good, I don't really care tbh.
Lately I tried to make some random concepts by AI, and it opened my eyes quite a bit. My designing skill is subpar, compare to them, it's kind of... plain, mundane. So I think I'd learn a thing or two, instead of trying to avoid them at all cost. Figure drawing is not a problem with me, but designing is another beast.

View attachment 2330836 View attachment 2330837 View attachment 2330838 View attachment 2330839 View attachment 2330840 View attachment 2330841 View attachment 2330842 View attachment 2330844 View attachment 2330845 View attachment 2330846 View attachment 2330848 View attachment 2330865 View attachment 2330843 View attachment 2330845 View attachment 2330847
Using Ai for character designs inspiration is... fine? I get that some people need them for inspiration, but as a word of caution Ai generated character design will almost never factor a character's backstory/personality/occupations into it. I mean, it's fine for things like this, but try to keep in mind to not be overly reliant on this stuff.

legallemons

Jan 24, 2021
Yes, sadly Nintendo is no joke. Tiara details and eybrand are simply too unique so we had to avoid them.
Ah, that sucks, the character isn't really the same without them. could you add them back in after you've finished the game? or maybe just add some miscellaneous lines

AztoDio

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2021
This game is only available in English, but is there any support for Japanese?
For now, there're some of my fans would like to translate them. But currently my code base is a mess, so later, when I finished revamping the whole UI system, I'll allow them to localize.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes