Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I found a bug on the characters page.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'met')

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I found a bug on the characters page.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'met')
Thanks for the feedback. Could you send me a screenshot?

If it isn't much trouble you can report all bus on the discord channel.

stubbruh54

Aug 16, 2019
I noticed game didn't get put in "Latest Updates" section yet - idk how that's done but might want to so people can see that new update is out, and you'll get more support :)

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Reactions: Meet42

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Aphrodisia-CH3.0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Forever Knight

Jul 5, 2022
Yoo, This is really nice game i just completed New release! (Ch.3 v 0.5.0) looking forward for next update... Cheers bro Dr.Wolfman

& One more thing could you add CHEATS in next update for Skills (Handyman, Sneaking, Hacking & Fighting)

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryHill99

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yoo, This is really nice game i just completed New release! (Ch.3 v 0.5.0) looking forward for next update... Cheers bro Dr.Wolfman

& One more thing could you add CHEATS in next update for Skills (Handyman, Sneaking, Hacking & Fighting)
Thanks, man! Glad you liked it.

Sure, I'll put the other skills inside the cheat system. The reason I didn't do it in the latest release is because it still didn't show much use for the skills, but after the next update they will be part of the gameplay.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes