Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keepal2

Dec 22, 2017
Hey everyone, I wonder if someone know the name of the girl in the very first video (the one on all four, doing some dt like a goddess)

To the game dev : very good job for a first game (y) Take your time making progress on it, there's allways be people willing to try it even after few month of no new update.

Last edited:

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Hi, I have question to dev. Can you tell me how long would be upcoming releases as compared to previous chapters? Thank you in advance.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi, I have question to dev. Can you tell me how long would be upcoming releases as compared to previous chapters? Thank you in advance.
Hey giant! So, the dream is to have regular updates varying between 1.5 - 2 months. This update is taking considerably longer than that, primarily due to significant changes in my personal life. Now, things are looking more stable and I can see myself being able to work more consistently on the game.

Lonely Robot Johnny

Nov 5, 2023
Probably an obvious question, but I'm newer to the game side of the adult world. I played this game on another site. Now I'm here on F95. I extracted my saved Aphrodisia games to my Downloads folder in Windos 10. I put the game in a diffrent folder, but I also moved the save file there, too. Once I opend the game I clicked "Saves" and then "Load from Disk," and loaded the save file. My saves from the other version of the game didn't appear for some reason. I'm newer to things like this, so I'm guessing I'm didn't put the saves in the right folder (or something like that?) Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Interesting game, but when the lowest quality option as of the last update is over 3gb, that worries me.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Probably an obvious question, but I'm newer to the game side of the adult world. I played this game on another site. Now I'm here on F95. I extracted my saved Aphrodisia games to my Downloads folder in Windos 10. I put the game in a diffrent folder, but I also moved the save file there, too. Once I opend the game I clicked "Saves" and then "Load from Disk," and loaded the save file. My saves from the other version of the game didn't appear for some reason. I'm newer to things like this, so I'm guessing I'm didn't put the saves in the right folder (or something like that?) Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
When you load from disk, the game will load automatically to the point where you clicked save to disk. It won't create a new save for you, you need to save it again in one of the slots to store it in your browser's cache.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Interesting game, but when the lowest quality option as of the last update is over 3gb, that worries me.
This project is all about interactivity and deep realism over sex scenes. To do that I need a lot of media, which will inevitably increase the size of the game files.

That being said, I'm working on separate donwloads for updates, so people will be able to download only the new ones and delete older files that they already used, to clean some space.

Also, the last update in standart quality is 1,8gb, not the 3gb you mentioned.

Lonely Robot Johnny

Nov 5, 2023
When you load from disk, the game will load automatically to the point where you clicked save to disk. It won't create a new save for you, you need to save it again in one of the slots to store it in your browser's cache.
Thanks! I appreciate the help.

Edit: Actually that didn't work for some reason. I'll just start over with a new game. Thanks for the help though.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
This project is all about interactivity and deep realism over sex scenes. To do that I need a lot of media, which will inevitably increase the size of the game files.

That being said, I'm working on separate donwloads for updates, so people will be able to download only the new ones and delete older files that they already used, to clean some space.

Also, the last update in standart quality is 1,8gb, not the 3gb you mentioned.
You're talking about the "update only" file, the full game in its latest iteration is listed on every hosted site as being 3.12gb. With this being my first time trying it out, that's what i have to go off of. The "update only" does help reduce the size of the download required, though.

Reactions: Dr.Wolfman

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Glad to see this game is getting a bit of a revival. Incredibly good and unique gameplay, I'm surprised it doesn't have more support. I guess it's likely cuz of the bad release schedule... Would suck to see this project get abandoned though, it's definitely the premier version of a magic/corruption type game in my opinion.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Glad to see this game is getting a bit of a revival. Incredibly good and unique gameplay, I'm surprised it doesn't have more support. I guess it's likely cuz of the bad release schedule... Would suck to see this project get abandoned though, it's definitely the premier version of a magic/corruption type game in my opinion.
Thanks, man! I'm doing my best to give the game its own vibe. Life's changed a lot since I started this project, making it tough to keep up with updates. The support was awesome at a point, but it dropped off because of the delays. Now, I'm aiming for a more consistent release schedule to get things back on the right path. I'm pumped for the good stuff coming up!

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes