Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

likepresto

Oct 18, 2017
Thanks, man! I'm doing my best to give the game its own vibe. Life's changed a lot since I started this project, making it tough to keep up with updates. The support was awesome at a point, but it dropped off because of the delays. Now, I'm aiming for a more consistent release schedule to get things back on the right path. I'm pumped for the good stuff coming up!
Can't wait for the next update! My most anticipated game update I've been waiting on.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Relax, everyone; it's not every class, just the ones with "less effective" professors. My grades are actually quite good.

I've encountered some challenges with bugs that are new to me, likely because of new features. That's why I fucked up with the extimated release haha. Nevertheless, the issues are being resolved gradually, one piece at a time.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm working on fixing those bugs, but it's taking a lot longer than I'd hoped.

Still, I didn't want to leave you empty-handed with Christmas around the corner. So, I'm dropping the part of the latest update that's good to go (until Christmas). The rest will roll out a few weeks later since it's ready too but needs some bug fixing.

Last edited:

Juicejames

Nov 24, 2019
Sorry for my english. You dropped what ? I dont understand. There is not any minor part of the next update to play also.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The "half release" is ready guys. A bunch of things happened. I had to go on a trip and when I got home the light went out :(

Keep in mind that this release is shorter than the usual, but the rest of it, which only needs more bug testing, will come out soon (about a month). I'm doing my best to get faster updates, so keep up with the support and please be patient.

But it's finally here! I'm uploading the release right at this moment. Stay tuned!

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes