Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
There is no such a game. 3 year of talking and promotion trailers and pictures to milk the money.
It's the tradition
Dev`s making people stupid
there are many, that's why I only sign up to patreon after meeting Dev, the games and the update dates.
I was registered in the "Milfy city" patreon but I canceled it because it is not acceptable for an update to take 2 years
USD 10 per month for 2 years totals USD 240 and with that money I buy several complete games
thanks for your information

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
This looks amazing, but the amount of effort that a game of this scope involves is definitely not sustainable where you can expect more than 1 update a year...testament of that being that the game isn't even out yet, unless this will be a full release ?!

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
This looks amazing, but the amount of effort that a game of this scope involves is definitely not sustainable where you can expect more than 1 update a year...testament of that being that the game isn't even out yet, unless this will be a full release ?!
show us the effort ? how do you know about it?
how do you write about effort not knowing what is happening. were there some technical demo materials ? you think that those 5+ renders are complicated to make ? or the moving stiff 1999 style camera on the so called preview clip is something amazing ? what effort ? what year ? no matter how brilliant you (and the other few paratroopers that fell here to discuss the quality and effort) think this looks - it's not. and at this point he is scamming! simple as that ... no matter how much of a quality he can muster ... at this point it is a scam scheme!
prove it otherwise or don't land in the topic and write about effort and quality!
millions of renders on this thing that children know about called > Internet tells something else about quality.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
show us the effort ? how do you know about it?
how do you write about effort not knowing what is happening. were there some technical demo materials ? you think that those 5+ renders are complicated to make ? or the moving stiff 1999 style camera on the so called preview clip is something amazing ? what effort ? what year ? no matter how brilliant you (and the other few paratroopers that fell here to discuss the quality and effort) think this looks - it's not. and at this point he is scamming! simple as that ... no matter how much of a quality he can muster ... at this point it is a scam scheme!
prove it otherwise or don't land in the topic and write about effort and quality!
millions of renders on this thing that children know about called > Internet tells something else about quality.
I wish that the Dev does not die of old age, before finishing because the difficulty in making renders since it is so difficult
I hope he gets this hard job before he is 80 yo

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
At least enjoy this render guys. I can't understand why he is taking so long. No patreon posts in december and january. View attachment 1003409

psychodelusional is a liar but it must be admitted that he created the most beautiful milf ever (and I've seen some beautiful ones), Evelyn is really sexy (especially that bikini) and above all very real, milfs in reality are like that(less models, more curvy )

(Sorry for my bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.