Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Just briefly UPDATE

first post in here is on Jul 24, 2019
last post on patreon is on 29th Nov 2020
recently patreon income fluctuating around $ 1000
Patreon goal defination seems to be revised.. ( not sure -there are 4 goals )
-$ 500 (Reached)
- $ 1000 Hardware and programs upgrading/building a better hardware setup
- $ 2000 Long Term: can then afford to do this in a full time capacity my games, like commissioning animators for
scenes, hiring someone for original music for new Chapters and possibly getting a permanent coder to get over those
scripting/design humps
- $ 3000 Dedicated animation rig

No game but only photos.

Ps: Just interesting case in the forum therefore just checking time to time.
Update:
patreon income falls to $919.87

Reactions: uhhhok

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Seeing that this thread was opened to host a "game" and this game is nowhere to be found, I vote to close this discussion and put an end on this charade. If it ever gets released, all is good and you can re-open it. If not, life goes on. We paid too much attention to this guy, and he does not worth it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Here is above news
That just irritates me. Even reading that discord screenshot a second time I still smh.

Thats is the bane of my existence, games where older women have the body of a 19yo instagram model. Im not asking for a water hag, but they could be more realistic.
I know what you mean. Many devs don't seem to realise, it is possible to have an attractive 40-yr old woman who looks her age.

Reactions: Canade and jczs97

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
any news from discord or any sort of information?
Make no mistake, it seems that the psychodelusional himself is not in
your discord.

And because his name sounds like "lusional", he gave us an illusion spell, damn man with his incredible renderings and hot characters.

MP-Max

Jun 28, 2018
It's shameful that he hasn't done any updates in 3 months, he hasn't written on discord for months too.
He's probably freaking out about some tool that doesn't work, and in the meantime he doesn't render any new scenes.

Reactions: LadyBee

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
It's shameful that he hasn't done any updates in 3 months, he hasn't written on discord for months too.
He's probably freaking out about some tool that doesn't work, and in the meantime he doesn't render any new scenes.
is he really freaking out some tool that doesnt work... even about the game he doesnt know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LadyBee

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
is he really freaking out some tool that doesnt work... even about the game he doesnt know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
These guys who pretend to be silly should be paid not to say anything, as I said, it seems that the psychodelusional himself is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.