Status
Not open for further replies.

PereLeux

Donor
Apr 27, 2017

Unlocked
Apocalust - Development Update and some things
Hello Patrons!
This is the third or fourth time I took over 2-3 months to stay in touch or update you and I wish I wasn't such a colossal fuck up and a coward but I am and I'm sorry.
Obviously I am taking way too long to get this game out and honestly I have been unfathomably fucked in the head for the past few months so I am just going to wing it and try to speak my mind a bit.
If you don't want to read a long post or if I am coming across as a weirdo or anything, you can just skip this if you like and see some sexy stuff of Evelyn and Liora in a rar pack I uploaded here:

I have been trying to work on a trailer for this game for the better part of a week and I have been rushing to finish so I don't get yelled at as I am already vastly behind but I can't get through this or anything else for that matter without crying my eyes out or banging my head on my desk.
I wish I wasn't so messed in the head but for the second half of making this game I have been mortally obsessed with what people think of me and people's expectations and this is infecting every other area of my life and I honestly don't know if I can take it anymore.
I just want to iterate the fact that I know I am getting paid to do one of the easiest things in the world but honestly between people yelling at me in my comments on here and other places to people dming me to kill myself or to jump into traffic on discord, I am finding it hard to focus on what I want to do which is just make games. I fully knew I was going to get yelled at for taking extra-long on the first version but I did not know how I was going to react to it.
Edit: I just also want to acknowledge the fact that this is my own fault for being a baby and not yours for expressing yourself.
I know I am supposed to focus on the good stuff, the people who supported me all this time especially those being nice to me no matter how big of an idiot I am but I have fallen into this trap a multitude of times and it just keeps happening.
I obviously have enough content for a 0.1 release and it's never going to meet my expectations ultimately but I think I am massively overthinking everything at this point.
Either the trailer + a tester version of 0.1 is going to be out by the end of March or I am just going to stop wasting everyone's time.
I am going to be trying some new stuff over the course of the next few weeks including leaning into (some/certain) social situations, so if you would like to ask me anything, just ping me in patron chat and I will answer instead of avoiding everyone for eternity. I just want to make this about fun now instead of trying to please every single person and if I mess it up then so be it.

I just want to mention that my discord DM's are going to be closed for the reasons I mentioned above but I will be replying to my patron DM's again (as long as you aren't screaming at me) since that was obviously a shitty thing to do.
Anyhow, that's it for now I should be back anywhere between 1-2 weeks with the games launch trailer or at least a quick progress update.

Sorry if any of this was morbid and or weak but i just needed to get some of it out.
Thank you all for the support and I will talk to you again soon!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Unlocked
Hello Patrons!
This is the third or fourth time I took over 2-3 months to stay in touch or update you and I wish I wasn't such a colossal fuck up and a coward but I am and I'm sorry.
Obviously I am taking way too long to get this game out and honestly I have been unfathomably fucked in the head for the past few months so I am just going to wing it and try to speak my mind a bit.
If you don't want to read a long post or if I am coming across as a weirdo or anything, you can just skip this if you like and see some sexy stuff of Evelyn and Liora in a rar pack I uploaded here:

I have been trying to work on a trailer for this game for the better part of a week and I have been rushing to finish so I don't get yelled at as I am already vastly behind but I can't get through this or anything else for that matter without crying my eyes out or banging my head on my desk.
I wish I wasn't so messed in the head but for the second half of making this game I have been mortally obsessed with what people think of me and people's expectations and this is infecting every other area of my life and I honestly don't know if I can take it anymore.
I just want to iterate the fact that I know I am getting paid to do one of the easiest things in the world but honestly between people yelling at me in my comments on here and other places to people dming me to kill myself or to jump into traffic on discord, I am finding it hard to focus on what I want to do which is just make games. I fully knew I was going to get yelled at for taking extra-long on the first version but I did not know how I was going to react to it.
Edit: I just also want to acknowledge the fact that this is my own fault for being a baby and not yours for expressing yourself.
I know I am supposed to focus on the good stuff, the people who supported me all this time especially those being nice to me no matter how big of an idiot I am but I have fallen into this trap a multitude of times and it just keeps happening.
I obviously have enough content for a 0.1 release and it's never going to meet my expectations ultimately but I think I am massively overthinking everything at this point.
Either the trailer + a tester version of 0.1 is going to be out by the end of March or I am just going to stop wasting everyone's time.
I am going to be trying some new stuff over the course of the next few weeks including leaning into (some/certain) social situations, so if you would like to ask me anything, just ping me in patron chat and I will answer instead of avoiding everyone for eternity. I just want to make this about fun now instead of trying to please every single person and if I mess it up then so be it.

I just want to mention that my discord DM's are going to be closed for the reasons I mentioned above but I will be replying to my patron DM's again (as long as you aren't screaming at me) since that was obviously a shitty thing to do.
Anyhow, that's it for now I should be back anywhere between 1-2 weeks with the games launch trailer or at least a quick progress update.

Sorry if any of this was morbid and or weak but i just needed to get some of it out.
I wasn't aware of this thread until today. This is the first time I Have been in it. Dev name looked familiar Google is my friend... Ah yes, Dark Neighborhood I remember that game it was pretty good and completed, but that was kinda a while back I'll check out the new game.

Then I notice this thread is from July 24 of 2019... So I look at the OP again, check out some of the pics and and I'm like... I want to play that game. Wheres the game link? Notice it's 109 pages long, and a discussion thread so surely there is a game somewhere out there... There is not.

585 days no game releases!? Wait what? See some comments like dev gone missing for months...

I put on my detective hat.... What's the story here? I'll get to the bottom of this...

As I'm typing this notice new comment and it's this one explaining the situation :D

I agree he is taking a bit of time there to get a release out, but It's fucked up people are sending nasty threats to dude over his game development. People like that don't help games get released they give devs a mental breakdown and delay releases even longer.

Whoever was sending him death threats / telling him to kill himself should be ashamed of themself, and grow the fuck up.

Nobody is going to make a game any faster because someone over the internet told them to kill them self.

If he is taking to long for your taste? That's fine I'm in the same boat as you. I think that is a bit long for no release. Go play another game or do whatever, don't support the dev if you don't like his pace of work, but don't send send stupid threats like that.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I bet he just needs some pocket money from patreon to buy the GTX 3090, so:

$ 3000 Update animation rig

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
ooohhh ... I really like when that thing keeps happening and keep proving what I said in the beginning ...
where are all his fans and defenders now :)
oohh man this feels soo good :)
He has content for nothing ... not even a demo ... :)
The second someone tell's you - "obviously I have a content for 0.1 version" .... but I was working on a new TRAILER for something that took ONE ++ YEAR - is the second you know there is NOTHING in terms of content that will cover the time spend.
hehehehehe

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
despite everything I hope it comes out, its renders and animations are really fantastic

I don't understand why he doesn't do a simple graphic novel, so much with those models and animations it would have happened anyway, nobody would complain about the part played

(Sorry for my bad english)

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

Unlocked
Hello Patrons!

trash.gif

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
If he doesn't deliver by the date he said you really need to close this thread.

P.S.:I thought the guy was infected by corona or something worse.... turns out he felt really bad because of the stuff people said to him for not honoring his release dates. Still.... avoiding to actually talk with the people that support him it's kinda lame, because at the end of the line those are the people that pay him to deliver the darn thing in the first place.

Reactions: LadyBee
Status
Not open for further replies.