Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Browsed through the thread and noticed this image was missing.

View attachment 553815
The wait is killing me. This is leaps and bounds better looking than his previous game (which I did enjoy even if I ain't into preg. stuff) but I'm certain it'll come out soon with a decent amount of stuff and then steady-ish updates. Might be a new contender for the best if it plays its cards right.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Probably will come out with 30 minutes of content( if you're a slow reader) then the next update is 4 months later :cool:
He said every 2 months and he always follow what he said the proof his previous game he finish.

Anybody know when the trailer will be out im waiting on that alone

mamm0n

Jan 8, 2018
He said every 2 months and he always follow what he said the proof his previous game he finish.

Anybody know when the trailer will be out im waiting on that alone
The game was supposed to be released on January 15, but there is no information from the developer when the release date will be.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nothing again this month, I guess. And please, to all the white knights, spare me your usual speeches : " good games need time, people don't understand, bla bla bla, feel entitled, bla bla ". I mean, we didn't even get the trailer which was promised several times before. Come on. What's going on, now ? Dark Neighborhood was updated on the 13.07.2019. 7 months aren't enough for a first release or at least a demo ? Don't get me wrong. I respect Psycho Delusional, but still...

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Something people should be aware of as well when this comes out, it is a first release so if you go into it excited then expect to be seriously blue balled when it ends after lots of teasing.

That's not certain but if you've played almost any of these games you should know how these things normally play out.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Nothing again this month, I guess. And please, to all the white knights, spare me your usual speeches : " good games need time, people don't understand, bla bla bla, feel entitled, bla bla ". I mean, we didn't even get the trailer which was promised several times before. Come on. What's going on, now ? Dark Neighborhood was updated on the 13.07.2019. 7 months aren't enough for a first release or at least a demo ? Don't get me wrong. I respect Psycho Delusional, but still...
he even said it gonna be tested by his team on jan and then it released on feb 2nd week but nothing yet, it's sucks.... :(

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
Something people should be aware of as well when this comes out, it is a first release so if you go into it excited then expect to be seriously blue balled when it ends after lots of teasing.

That's not certain but if you've played almost any of these games you should know how these things normally play out.
After all this time I don't expect this to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.