Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
It's going to come out as a 0.1 with 30 minutes of content and the renders that we've seen will be 90% of it. :cool:
30 minutes only, he take so much time for 30 minutes of content, disappointing, who knows if the game even come out this year, when the next update will come, may be another 2 years later and with a 30 minutes of content again, so the patrons may be have to invest many long years for this game, what a skim :(

• Angry
Reactions: gramaton

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
30 minutes only, he take so much time for 30 minutes of content, disappointing, who knows if the game even come out this year, when the next update will come, may be another 2 years later and with a 30 minutes of content again, so the patrons may be have to invest many long years for this game, what a skim :(
Good news though....that 30 minute # was pulled out of thin air by some F95 poster that probably has no fucking idea what they are talking about. Haha

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
psychodelusional has updated its Patreon page, maybe we are getting closer

(Sorry my english)

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
That's called trapping the fish in the net but if someone is believer then I've opened my arm for them.

Anyone else

Feb 19, 2020
This will never be a game.
They just tried to see how much money they can gather with:

4 characters
4 mini-descriptions
4 gorgeous renders

You think I’m wrong? PROVE IT!
I mean, there have been pictures and renders of 9 female characters, and two male, so that is 11 characters.

Reactions: Jevan83

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This will never be a game.
They just tried to see how much money they can gather with:

4 characters
4 mini-descriptions
4 gorgeous renders

You think I’m wrong? PROVE IT!
The burden of the proof lies with the person making an accusation. That is, unless it's a me too thing or something related to domestic violence, in which case it's common knowledge that women never lie :Kappa:
This thread is not about a Hollywood producer touching a young actress's ass, is it? Therefore, you prove what you said or else get ready to be sued!

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
The burden of the proof lies with the person making an accusation. That is, unless it's a me too thing or something related to domestic violence, in which case it's common knowledge that women never lie :Kappa:
This thread is not about a Hollywood producer touching a young actress's ass, is it? Therefore, you prove what you said or else get ready to be sued!
There's 5 women in the basic banner on this site already.....he was already wrong out of the gate. LOL

Reactions: Aristos

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
At minimum, if the anniversary comes by, setting a (semi-)concrete release date for 0.1 would be the decent thing to do. He's pocketed at least 10 grand at this point, which might not seem like much, but it at least deserves an acknowledgement and a commitment to a specific release deadline. Most of his patrons may be patient, but I don't know of a lot of projects that go longer than a year without even the original release. It won't be out by the 24th? No problem, just give us a specific deadline by which it will be out. Even if that date is Labor Day.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
At minimum, if the anniversary comes by, setting a (semi-)concrete release date for 0.1 would be the decent thing to do. He's pocketed at least 10 grand at this point, which might not seem like much, but it at least deserves an acknowledgement and a commitment to a specific release deadline. Most of his patrons may be patient, but I don't know of a lot of projects that go longer than a year without even the original release. It won't be out by the 24th? No problem, just give us a specific deadline by which it will be out. Even if that date is Labor Day.
I wish someone would explain to me how "us" and ultimately living vicariously as patrons works. Haha

I also dont get the constant concern some people have here for patrons....outside of maybe using it as a platitude to justifying bitching about not getting something.

But to humor the locals....you have devs that make well over that 10k # per month.....and are not releasing content at that pace. Regardless.....I'm going to hazard a guess this has no bearing on few here anyway.

Reactions: Xumeey

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
well why dont you then tell us some names of the devs who make more than 10k a month and dont release the game so long, skipping so many dead lines that he himself gave to us

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I wish someone would explain to me how "us" and ultimately living vicariously as patrons works. Haha

I also dont get the constant concern some people have here for patrons....outside of maybe using it as a platitude to justifying bitching about not getting something.

But to humor the locals....you have devs that make well over that 10k # per month.....and are not releasing content at that pace. Regardless.....I'm going to hazard a guess this has no bearing on few here anyway.
Dude, he released and completed his last game, with multiple updates, over the course of a little more than a year and a half. Here, he's one year gone by on Patreon and we don't have an initial release yet. Are there comparable games on Patreon that have gone a year plus without a first release?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
well why dont you then tell us some names of the devs who make more than 10k a month and dont release the game so long, skipping so many dead lines that he himself gave to us
Dude, he released and completed his last game, with multiple updates, over the course of a little more than a year and a half. Here, he's one year gone by on Patreon and we don't have an initial release yet. Are there comparable games on Patreon that have gone a year plus without a first release?
Alrighty....one more time and I'm just done with this shit. 100% not worth the time and effort.

First...listing devs won't be happening. Last time I saw this topic get hashed out with other games/devs being tossed around in a game's thread, the comments were deleted by mods. "Don't release game so long"....you'd have any idea how long a dev worked on a 0.1? My comment was geared towards 10k annual patreon revenue or revenue per release versus some of the other higher up/top devs that receive north of that amount monthly and have 3ish months in between releases (30+k per....). Not that I'm going to ever fault a dev for making money...just showing that the argument is pretty flawed and pointless.

The deadlines thing is a whole different story. Frankly, psychodelusional shouldn't have even put out "deadlines" and take the path of other devs.... I'm hoping he does that and adopts the "soon" method.

Now...the second quote. Even psycho wouldn't compare his last game (DN) to this one as far as quality, UI....et al. For those that are actually involved with patreon and his server, we know that he has dumped a TON of time into game environments...characters....UI....music....and it isn't exactly your basic, run of the mill, renpy game. The hope, obviously, is that some of this work isn't something that has to be repeated when you go from a 0.1 to a 0.2...0.3 and vice versa.

Time will tell with this 0.1, but there is a pretty good possibility it is going to be fairly large.

and with that....I'm done sharing game info or updates in this thread. The entire "we/us" shit on a pirate forum bitching about a "free" game just fucking irritates me. Good luck gents...happy fapping! LOL

Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
whoa, someo
Alrighty....one more time and I'm just done with this shit. 100% not worth the time and effort.

First...listing devs won't be happening. Last time I saw this topic get hashed out with other games/devs being tossed around in a game's thread, the comments were deleted by mods. "Don't release game so long"....you'd have any idea how long a dev worked on a 0.1? My comment was geared towards 10k annual patreon revenue or revenue per release versus some of the other higher up/top devs that receive north of that amount monthly and have 3ish months in between releases (30+k per....). Not that I'm going to ever fault a dev for making money...just showing that the argument is pretty flawed and pointless.

The deadlines thing is a whole different story. Frankly, psychodelusional shouldn't have even put out "deadlines" and take the path of other devs.... I'm hoping he does that and adopts the "soon" method.

Now...the second quote. Even psycho wouldn't compare his last game (DN) to this one as far as quality, UI....et al. For those that are actually involved with patreon and his server, we know that he has dumped a TON of time into game environments...characters....UI....music....and it isn't exactly your basic, run of the mill, renpy game. The hope, obviously, is that some of this work isn't something that has to be repeated when you go from a 0.1 to a 0.2...0.3 and vice versa.

Time will tell with this 0.1, but there is a pretty good possibility it is going to be fairly large.

and with that....I'm done sharing game info or updates in this thread. The entire "we/us" shit on a pirate forum bitching about a "free" game just fucking irritates me. Good luck gents...happy fapping! LOL
whoa, someone's annoyed

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Noooooo why isn't the dev working day and night on his 1300 dollar per month (before taxes and other costs) budget so I can be disappointed quicker that this game also didn't satisfy all the criteria of the perfect coom so I have to keep downloading even more gobbo games before finally realizing my existence is meaningless because with this terrible attitude towards other people I'll never be able to find a mate to procreate

Status
Not open for further replies.