Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not understand. This was released in April. It took 7 months to launch the first update. People criticize for little content. But it has more than 100 pages of comments. How is this possible? What is so special that so many people have commented?

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
I do not understand. This was released in April. It took 7 months to launch the first update. People criticize for little content. But it has more than 100 pages of comments. How is this possible? What is so special that so many people have commented?
It been like 3 years going now has suppose be in development and lots of delays. Read a couple pages back

Reactions: Hajtand

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Why I can't see in game most of the scenes from the 1st post?
Such as:
If you look at the quality of the game, it seems like this game is planning to end together at least when all of Marvel's Eternals series come out? Perhaps it is a scene from a version to be developed in the future.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
If my memory serves me right didn't the dev make a statement that the MC would go "all the way" with someone in this update or was that plan cancelled somewhere along the way?

Oct 28, 2017
Convert given script to Incest. I will update the Incest Patch
$ upd10 = "Evelyn"
$ upd11 = "Ms. Augustine."
$ upd12 = "caretaker"
$ upd13 = "Evelyn"
$ upd14 = "Hey Liora."
$ upd15 = "Evelyn’s"
$ upd16 = "Evelyn’s tits..."
$ upd17 = "Evelyn."
$ upd18 = "Hey Evelyn?"
$ upd19 = "Evelyn!"
$ upd20 = "I’ve known her for so long."
$ upd21 = "Hey Evel-"
$ upd22 = "this old"
$ upd23 = "(Her thonged ass is rubbing right on my dick.)"
$ upd24 = "Evelyn..."
$ upd25 = "(Can’t believe this is the second time my cock wound up grinding against her...)"
$ upd26 = "Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have my clothed cock sliding on her pink panties..."
$ upd27 = "I..."
$ upd28 = "A great big hug from my number one tenant."
$ upd29 = "Such strong hands for such a young man."
So do you have the updated patch ready or I just copy the above to create a patch of my own. And will work right???

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So do you have the updated patch ready or I just copy the above to create a patch of my own. And will work right???
No, these are the lines that need to be replaced. He's just asking someone to give him the patch lines, which they wouldn't have or they'd just upload the patch. I'm surprised no one got it before lewd went down though...

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes