blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1140358

Overview:
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."
You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.
With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.
Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romances and relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.
Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-18
Release Date: 2021-11-18
Developer: psychodelusional - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Other Game: Dark Neighborhood
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Other: ANDROID*

Patches:

scrappy thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1140341 View attachment 1140338 View attachment 1140345 View attachment 1140340 View attachment 1140343 View attachment 1140347 View attachment 1140337
View attachment 1140346 View attachment 1140344 View attachment 1140348 View attachment 1140339 View attachment 1140349 View attachment 1140342

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I couldn't go 20 seconds without some error occuring and breaking my immersion. And while none of them actually crashed my game that is still pretty disappointing considering its a rather short 0.0.2 that has been in production that long.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
a 0.0.2 with about 400mb,

Let's get rid of any complaints about frequency of release (I used to patron ICSTOR after all), as it stand now is the amount of content worth the DL?

• Haha
Reactions: libertypics

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Convert given script to Incest. I will update the Incest Patch
$ upd10 = "Evelyn"
$ upd11 = "Ms. Augustine."
$ upd12 = "caretaker"
$ upd13 = "Evelyn"
$ upd14 = "Hey Liora."
$ upd15 = "Evelyn’s"
$ upd16 = "Evelyn’s tits..."
$ upd17 = "Evelyn."
$ upd18 = "Hey Evelyn?"
$ upd19 = "Evelyn!"
$ upd20 = "I’ve known her for so long."
$ upd21 = "Hey Evel-"
$ upd22 = "this old"
$ upd23 = "(Her thonged ass is rubbing right on my dick.)"
$ upd24 = "Evelyn..."
$ upd25 = "(Can’t believe this is the second time my cock wound up grinding against her...)"
$ upd26 = "Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have my clothed cock sliding on her pink panties..."
$ upd27 = "I..."
$ upd28 = "A great big hug from my number one tenant."
$ upd29 = "Such strong hands for such a young man."

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
Well, it isn't bad by any means. I just finished the content. it is still kind of preview material. Maybe by next year, a lot more of the content should be available, I think the dev has finished way more, probably working on other issues. It's definitely not bad but I ain't paying for it so for me any content is good. I would if I could but hey, wait it out.

Mar 15, 2021
It's been two years since he leaves us that it is soon. I think he is trying to imitate Milf... something it would be funny if we found out that it is the same person, let me laugh.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I do have hopes for this game, the devs last game was great and well worth what I pitched in, but this much time for this little added (again)... just being pragmatic still, I'm not parting with money until there's a little more meat on the bone here. And by meat I mean hot girls bodies naked and by bone I mean the protagonist's boner in them.

May 27, 2017
2 years after the initial reveal we got a ~5 min demo, 7 months after the demo we get yet another short concept demo, at this rate we have a higher chance of experiencing an actual apocalypse before getting to play any significant content.

This "game" feels like simping, blue-balling, only fans, masochism and milking all rolled into one personification. Looks like another "Dual Family" to me, minus the insanity. Dev is seriously milking and capitalising the lack of good, curvy milf models. This "game" has undeniably, the best renders and models on this site, but the atrociously long wait for insignificant content cannot be justified in any way. I pity the fools who support this sorry excuse of a "game". Please don't waste your money on this, let the dev give us an actual update in an acceptable amount of time, then you can consider supporting.

Edit: To reduce the game's volume in Windows OS you can right mouse click on the speaker symbol in the taskbar, select "Open Volume Mixer" and reduce the volume for any particular application separately. (Not that you should be playing this shit anyway).

Last edited:

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
After all this waiting this is all we get....:KEK: and it's full of bugs. As of now this game is still a demo. No actual Introduction and the usual curvy MILFs get stuk in things... this is kinda silly. One thing this game gets right is render quality, but unfortunately nothing more at this moment.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes