Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So it has a supernatural elements to it, the UI will come soon from what I read. I saw tentacles and pray that's not a big thing moving forward. The MC has powers it looks like and some government creeps want to study or kill him, Mom is hot but seems a bit ditzy unless she's behaving this way on purpose, she wears extra small clothing and lets it all hang out for the world to see. From the optics POV it looks great but the lonely ditzy milf needing attention are so overkill to me, maybe there's more to her outside of the usual trope. Our MC seems very accomplished and doesn't have the typical pervy creepy loser stench to him. There's friends one fat asian guy and a hot blonde who obviously has the hots for MC. So my hope is that there's at least a decent story to go along with the fantastic renders.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
incest patch
MEGA
For me the patch is extremely buggy, more bugs than I could post. It happens mostly during the convos with Evelyn in the MC, he also still calls her Ms. Augustine, which is probably the problem if she's suppose to be his mom.
That's the patch for the old version, it's not working properly with the new version/content, it needs to be updated!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Beautiful Renders, but no content.
I hope the dev just took a bunch of time to hone his models and will now start DOING something with them.
Will watch this over the next couple months and see what comes of it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not just you, it has been down for 2 days now. RIP maybe?
such a simple site, anyone could do a replacement, it doesn't even host the files, everything is just links

don't think it will be down forever though, at most the server provider put the site down because of it's contents

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Renderquality is awesome ... and those models arrrrr ... it has some flaws but as v0.2 I can overlook them for now ... just because of those models ;)
I hope in future updates is more content ... I bookmarked it for now.
If it doesnt turn into a tease-milking-type game I surely gonna try some more of it in the future ... just because of those models hehe
keep going dev ... find those flaws and make it better ( and bigger :) )

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Has a lot of potential, hope with this update that this become more consistent and a pattern for future updates, with less interval between them, more content, etc...

It's still a DEMO, no savings, the game play is just like a Virtual Novel, but is also the v0.2 of the game, and most games are way worse in v0.2 by the lack of scenes, structure, features and playability.

Script, Story and animation are very good! I hope this game continue to the end, and don't get abandoned, would like to finish this story, just like Dark Neighborhood.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
I was a huge fan of Dark Neighborhood and have eagerly awaited this one, but it looks like all that time purportely spent was not utilized on the game dev, meaning from initial previews to today... Hoping to re-Patreon after a few successful releases, but it seems still no content after a second update?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ok so it was VERY fucking bad but still a lot better than expected. give it 25 or so years and it could be pretty cool

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666
Oct 18, 2021
ok the renders and animations are really really great and best in the site imo. But its not a game yet !
Dev needs to add mecahnics and its again looks like a longer demo more than a episode 1 or something.
it looks like scenes glued together without any harmony.
psychodelusional you are talented as fuck but please relax and make a good game. do not focus on renders only ;) also be faster ! take care

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
To anyone saying it's not a game. I have but one thing to say!
If you were a Patreon supporter wouldn't you consider it a gamble?

1637293066370.png

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
You guys fell for a paid actor diverting attention away from the fact that the dev just repackaged existing animations and called it an update.
It's highly unusual of dev and team considering the fact that dark neighborhood never had these kinda issues, mostly. It's understandable that the renders quality went few notches up and requires more time, but least they should give 300 renders and couple of animations.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes