lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Let's see if he will stay with his promisse of "update every 2-3 weeks after the release". 12/9 is the deadline for update this time.

Reactions: rscstt

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I hope its not gonna be slow-death (I'm kind of ok with slowburns but to much slow-burn feels like death....)
Well, to do those 15 minutes of "game" it took the dev how much? 2 years? I think you can have an idea if it's going to be slowburn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 20, 2020
As a demo I liked it, as a demo that's supposedly been in development for 2+ years, I hope it doesn't follow that trend.

The models/art/animation was good, the constant animation loop in each scene is more than most, but not really necessary (in my opinion). I just remember seeing some blurb about how this was going to be the next big thing, and that was so long ago, I though the little news story/post about it was vaporware.

In any case, hopefully the updates are frequent enough.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
First time I see this game, and the quality is insane, but I thought this was the demo, didn't expect it had been in "development" for years and this is the result of that so far. Definitely a lot of work went into the animation, but this is a demo and nothing more. As others mentioned, no menu, no saving, nothing but scrolling through some texts and a few animations. If this is the result after this much time, it's definitely not worth keeping a close eye on.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I am confused by the game info. The update date is 11-18-2021, but the changelog lists only the demo from April. What's the status of this game? (Art looks great BTW.)

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes