Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1140358

Overview:
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."
You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.
With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.
Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romances and relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.
Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-18
Release Date: 2021-11-18
Developer: psychodelusional - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Other Game: Dark Neighborhood
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Other: ANDROID*

Patches:

scrappy thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1140341 View attachment 1140338 View attachment 1140345 View attachment 1140340 View attachment 1140343 View attachment 1140347 View attachment 1140337
View attachment 1140346 View attachment 1140344 View attachment 1140348 View attachment 1140339 View attachment 1140349 View attachment 1140342
Patch doesn't work, say's "Web Server Down"

Reactions: krkarr

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I love sharing but I know what you mean, the best answer imo would be if it is clearly optional if the dev wants to do it.
Would also give the game more depth with more choices.^^
While that is fair on paper, the problem with it is that it requires the dev to have to divert his time creating content for a small portion of his fans.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
So after many years of waiting and half a year waiting for the trailer, I'm guessing this will be 5-10 minutes of gameplay?

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Not long at all, I love the Devs first project and was stoked about this, but after all this time everything still feels like it's in the beginning stage which bothers me as a future supporter.
From which game is the vampire girl of your signature?

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Yea, there is only trailler and previous animations. You shouldn't even waste time on the downloading if you've seen the demo - there is no new lewd content.

So, probably he will milk his patrons for 1 more year in order to add ui and a couple more animations.

Reactions: xpavar and ann87ra

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I still hope there will be saving option in the future. (But I guess till next update I will forget everything :p )

Reactions: Deepdepp
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes