Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour à tous.
Personnellement je n'avais encore jamais joué à ce jeu car, voyant le temps que les créateur mettaient à le faire m'a grandement découragé.
Maintenant que la version 0.03 est sortie, j'ai plus d'espoirs d'avoir des mise à jours régulière.
Personnellement je trouve que les graphismes et animations sont quasi parfait (j'aimerai pouvoir en faire autant...) et que l'histoire nous entraine facilement.
J'y jouerai donc encore avec grand plaisir... Si les créateur font régulièrement des mises-à-jour et s'ils comptent terminer leur jeu (je déteste plus que tout les jeux abandonnés !!!).
En dernier lieu, j'ai un bug de sauvegarde. Je ne peux tout simplement pas sauver ma progression, voici ce que j'ai quand j'essaye.
Je vous souhaite à tous une très bonne journée ou très bonne nuit.

Hello to all.
Personally I had never played this game before because seeing how long it took the creators to make it greatly discouraged me.
Now that version 0.03 is out, I have more hope to have regular updates.
Personally I find that the graphics and animations are almost perfect (I wish I could do the same...) and that the story is easy to follow.
I will play it again with great pleasure... If the creators make regular updates and if they intend to finish their game (I hate more than anything the abandoned games!!!).
Last but not least, I have a save bug. I just can't save my progress, this is what I get when I try.
I wish you all a very good day or night.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Don't like the approach in this game, at all. You can't save. I find it frankly ridiculous. Maybe I need to go do something or get a call while playing and need to save? Maybe I want to create a save for scenes because there isn't a gallery? Maybe I want to adjust the settings (volume, etc) of the game too? Seriously. On what planet are these odd dev choices a good idea? Considering I have been playing for 15 min already, not having a save is a BAD thing. What if you get a power outage? You think I want to click through 15 min worth of content again because the dev CANT ADD A SAVE????? Hopefully someone will create a mod.

The continual screen shake is also utterly annoying. I HATE screen shake in games. Dev's use it way too much in renpy games now.

Getting a LOT of errors as well. Just Ignore and it progresses. But, I am getting to the point where it's almost ever 3 or 4 clicks. Always has to do with KeyError: u'upd37' or KeyError: u'upd38' and then call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1. And...since there is NO SAVE, I can't close out the game to see if that fixes it!!!!! (I just got 5 errors in 10 clicks...wtf!!)

Not interested in replaying things with different choices, especially if you CANT SAVE. I don't find that fun at all.

The renders and quality are great however. That get's an A+.

To the dev: Add a save.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
OK, I've made the mistake and played this.
I guess I never learn...
Such a magnificent WASTE of design and render time!
The story (if you can call it that) doesn't make any sense, the "animations" are just floating bodies, not even breathing(!), so at least the breasts will go up and down - and when there are meaningful animations they usually suck!
And the camera angels in so many of them, like in the washing machine scene, are completely wrong, not to mention the fact that the washing machine's hatch is on the side of the camera, so it hides the action!
At least move the camera, or just flip the door hinges! Even I know how to do that, and I'm no dev!
Such a massive, beautiful disappointment...

Now I'm waiting for the games I can trust to deliver - Big Brother, AWAM, Midnight Paradise (though it's last update was a little disappointing).
But more then all of them, I'm really wait for Saving Paula, because for me it's the most beautiful renders of true MILFs, and a very promising premise. AND it's really new, so I also want to see if I can trust it (apparently, until now, I REALLY CAN).

Reactions: KrLosZ

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dude your Instagram is great - for sure you should drop some fire fan-art!
Thanks mate really appreciate that, and hopefully i will come up with something soon unless the dev wants to share the models he used or even his files hehe.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes