Apr 18, 2018
Note pour tout le monde : on peut accéder au menu en appuyant sur f1. Cependant, je confirme que, en ce qui me concerne, je ne peut toujours pas sauvegarder !
Note for everyone : you can access the menu by pressing f1. However, I confirm that, as far as I am concerned, I still can't save !
That is EXACTLY what happened to me.
I get to the screen, but pressing save goes to an exception screen (or whatever the grey debugging screen is called).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thats because he is using something that is called LIGHTING.
90% of the game developers dont know what light is.
thats why all other games looks dull and flat.
i only know one other developer who knows how important good lighting is and its Jackerman

but still this Psycho dude dont know what real world physics is.
the beds are still rock hard.
that makes the characters look like they are made of air.

Great renderers but lack of real world body and object physics.
maybe for the next "demo" in 2 years ;)?
do you have tutorials on how light works/you can "install" light?

Feb 2, 2018
dude that music for every single hot scene is so annoying. i had to fully turn off the audio until i found out the menu is for some reason bound to f1. besides that, scenes are nice; but progress is insanely slow. its nice and all the dev says how many animations an update will have, but he also needs to include how many scenes there are. 100 animations means jack shit when the MC breathing is like 5 animations.

wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
Why can't I save anything? I hit F1 to bring up the options, but when I hit Save, I get an error message.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Dev needs to fix the error when you try to use any options after bringing up the menu with F1. Dev should also rethink using F1 as the menu button and just stick with esc and/or right click. (Unless there is some really, Really good reason for it which escapes me)

Other than that, the game seems good so far (not that I have gotten farther than driving in a car after playing tennis, lol)

Reactions: Nerttu
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes