rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
Question to all that finished the game:

Am I the only one missing a lot of the previews on the OP?

That priest? The redhead?

All these:

rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
JokerLeader Retired yet?...who owns this game to mercifully give us a MAC version?
Here you have mate:

Disclaimer: I made this myself. I have no idea how to code nor have any Renpy background. Just converted from the windows version, tested and uploaded. You can spread over other storage services.

PS: Just uploaded to GoFile, because in my experience, is faster to download:

Jan 29, 2018
Question to all that finished the game:

Am I the only one missing a lot of the previews on the OP?

That priest? The redhead?

All these:
Je pense qu'il doit s'agir des images des prochaines mises-à-jour. A mon avis les créateurs ont déjà travaillé sur une bonne parti du jeu. Maintenant ils doivent le "mettre en scène", mais plusieurs chapitre sont déjà créés...
I think it must be the images of the next updates. In my opinion the creators have already worked on a good part of the game. Now they have to "stage" it, but several chapters are already created...

Reactions: rob.caballero

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I love the graphics of this and the story is developing quite well but the save function needs a serious overall. I expect that it is being done deliberately but it is a real negative aspect for me. :coffee:

Reactions: Nerttu

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Gues Ill give it a try. Iam reluctant, yes.
The reason ist we have a Version 0.03 , why not 0,0002b. I mean honestly.
Are there another 97 releases planned until this game is complete ?
Im not a hater , I love the visuals an I relly think this has potential. I am convinced there wont be any intercourse for another 7 releases or so... hope Im wrong.
Also, 0,03 but already 9 female characters. 9 of them are enough for a whole game. Give the charachters depth instead of quantity.
As hope dies last...Ill try it an report back.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes