sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
if I press F1 to access the menu and then go to preferences this error appears, I attach txt file

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Superb, 10/10.
Feedback, dont mess with a ten but to take some workload away... not every single shot needs an animation. dont get me wron they are great just saying.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I don't see mind control tagged, but the description seems like it may fit, and their last game had it.
Can anyone confirm whether that is a factor in this game or not?

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Well for me PERSONALLY I love the animations, but the controls and ui, well for ME requires getting use to, and just seem to be limited compared to other games I've played.
Which is really frustrating, and brings the experience down a lot.
So for feedback purposes to the devs, please add an on screen menu, you know like(skip, back, etc.) which so many other titles have had for many years.
Again that's my personal thoughts on what I've played so far, and for future content consideration.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
No menu has been added to the game yet. I had hopes for the gameplay to change, but it hasn't. The characters and renders in the game are a masterpiece. However, the gameplay is the worst game style to choose for this game. I wish it had normal gameplay like other renpy games, I don't understand why they wanted to choose something different in this style. I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to make these animations, having animations in every scene prolongs the update dates and causes it to have less content. Not every scene really needed animation.

I'll stop complaining about this game now. From now on, I will accept this situation and try to enjoy it. Looking forward to content related to Liora
Hey that's what I've said, far as the menu not being there, hell I'm not even able to manually save.
And no I'm not complaining, I'm giving my personal feedback.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
can someone tell the dev to quit making new definitions for each time he says mom or someone's name, it's even worse cuz he doesn't define that at all, so you get to a point where it's error upd56 is not defined,, followed quickly by upd57 is not defined, both are either mom or her name.. also no saves?!?

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Renders and animations are really super awesome. But a menu is necessary. Also i loved very much everything about the game. Looking forward for bigger updates with sex scenes.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The characters are beautiful and natural looking..(y):love:If this is INCEST .... then you need intrigue in the plot of the game. :unsure: :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how the fuck to save, and then when I finally found the way and clicked on preferences it gave a crash.
Deleted, bitch be gone, how do you manage to fuck up the most basic of things like the use of the UI, 50 million renpy games use escape button for preferences, and we get the one genius who decided to changes and fucks up doing so.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
Spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how the fuck to save, and then when I finally found the way and clicked on preferences it gave a crash.
Deleted, bitch be gone, how do you manage to fuck up the most basic of things like the use of the UI, 50 million renpy games use escape button for preferences, and we get the one genius who decided to changes and fucks up doing so.
just for info, how to save? lol I always played the game again because I didn't figured out, since it's short and now it have the versions in the menu is no biggie, but still good to know :ROFLMAO:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
just for info, how to save? lol I always played the game again because I didn't figured out, since it's short and now it have the versions in the menu is no biggie, but still good to know :ROFLMAO:
F1 brings up the menu escape normally calls
though Save just bring up an exception error

Last edited:
Reactions: shiguresouen
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes