House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 1704332 View attachment 1704333

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Above is attached two previews from 0.04. A Story pic from the MC’s college and a saucy shot of Mrs. Perkins having a hot shower!
Casual gamer release is also available here: (The delayed two week release)

And a new Ultra Gamer poll for march here:

Progress update and plans for 0.04:
Development is going well, I am working on the main menu, game logo, animating new scenes and re rendering some older lewd stuff for Mrs. Perkins as well. Between 0.04 and 0.05 I want to be done with anything made in the past and exclusively focus on new scenes which I am extremely excited for because I want to get a lot more creative with the scenarios and also start rolling out more harem based stuff in the story and the lewd scenes.
I think I said it in a previous post but if you didn’t guess yet or you are new here, Mrs. Perkins is the main focus for 0.04. Naomi will likely get some small story stuff as well since it ties into Perkins content but I am not sure which or if another woman will get lewd stuff for the next update just yet.

My main goal for between 0.04 and 0.05 besides have the animations and story come out good is have a baseline for features like a main menu, save, audio, options etc setup. The extras like the lust points and love/lust stuff I am working on these things and others as well but I tend to work on a lot of things at once and get excited to show everyone just to find out I took on too much stuff or I work on things that are too complicated and can’t finish so I will essentially wait until the very end of the progress update to show that stuff that I know is for sure gonna be in it or just release the update and see what you guys think and work off of feedback afterwards.
I am also working on a MAC version for 0.03 right now, so if you are someone who would like to help test it please DM me and when I am done I can send you a copy to get feedback. I am using virtualization to test myself so it may take a bit but once this is done the PC and Mac should release at the same time pretty easily.
Besides that, I have a good baseline for the puzzle stuff now. The ones in 0.03 were pretty basic, so I want to work on that a bit for 0.04. I do also want to go back and add backstory stuff to different characters and fix up dialogue as well but this may be in this version or possibly next, depends how long coding and stuff takes.

Anyhow, just a basic update for now. I am really excited working on this one because I have a lot of creative ideas for scenarios and new ways to make the gameplay more fun since it has been mostly a slideshow of animations for now, so I am going to just have fun with it and experiment with different gameplay ideas until I find what I like making the best and what people like playing the most.

Thank you for all the support both old and new and also for the kind words on my past few posts!
Have a great start to your week and take care.
I’ll talk shit about this but damn this looks good.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
At least he acknowledges the project need some structure. A little bit worrying that we are at v0.4 and the gameplay mechanics are not locked down yet. Guess I'll wait a bit until he has decided what to do with it.
Makes wonder what the hell he was doing since he announced the game in 2019. Beside takes patrons money

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Above is attached two previews from 0.04. A Story pic from the MC’s college and a saucy shot of Mrs. Perkins having a hot shower!

Development is going well, I am working on the main menu, game logo, animating new scenes and re rendering some older lewd stuff for Mrs. Perkins as well. Between 0.04 and 0.05 I want to be done with anything made in the past and exclusively focus on new scenes which I am extremely excited for because I want to get a lot more creative with the scenarios and also start rolling out more harem based stuff in the story and the lewd scenes.
I think I said it in a previous post but if you didn’t guess yet or you are new here, Mrs. Perkins is the main focus for 0.04. Naomi will likely get some small story stuff as well since it ties into Perkins content but I am not sure which or if another woman will get lewd stuff for the next update just yet.

My main goal for between 0.04 and 0.05 besides have the animations and story come out good is have a baseline for features like a main menu, save, audio, options etc setup. The extras like the lust points and love/lust stuff I am working on these things and others as well but I tend to work on a lot of things at once and get excited to show everyone just to find out I took on too much stuff or I work on things that are too complicated and can’t finish so I will essentially wait until the very end of the progress update to show that stuff that I know is for sure gonna be in it or just release the update and see what you guys think and work off of feedback afterwards.
I am also working on a MAC version for 0.03 right now, so if you are someone who would like to help test it please DM me and when I am done I can send you a copy to get feedback. I am using virtualization to test myself so it may take a bit but once this is done the PC and Mac should release at the same time pretty easily.
Besides that, I have a good baseline for the puzzle stuff now. The ones in 0.03 were pretty basic, so I want to work on that a bit for 0.04. I do also want to go back and add backstory stuff to different characters and fix up dialogue as well but this may be in this version or possibly next, depends how long coding and stuff takes.

Anyhow, just a basic update for now. I am really excited working on this one because I have a lot of creative ideas for scenarios and new ways to make the gameplay more fun since it has been mostly a slideshow of animations for now, so I am going to just have fun with it and experiment with different gameplay ideas until I find what I like making the best and what people like playing the most.

Thank you for all the support both old and new and also for the kind words on my past few posts!
Psycho might be a trash dev, but imo his renders are beautiful.

Oct 28, 2017

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

This Dev is for sure one of the worst dev's here but mann..! the guy do have a very good knowledge and skills in rendering .Those pics are classic (y)

allura404

Nov 7, 2019

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

I'm glad to see that the developer is self-criticizing that the game is just like watching a series of animations. He says he will do his best to make the game fun. My high hopes for this game have been reborn thanks to this post. The game is absolutely flawless in terms of rendering and characters. The biggest issue is gameplay. If it can make gameplay more fun, it would clearly be one of the best games on the forum. I expect the developer to focus on improvement updates rather than content updates in future updates.

Reactions: TheDick69+

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Sexy LIs, this could really be going somewhere good! As the dev already admitted, the gameplay could be better. When that's fixed, this is going to the 5* region. Keep up the good wrk Dev! (y)

Reactions: Nerttu

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

Let's go and fuck them all! :LOL:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yes for those who are passionate about models shows but for those interested in games it is worth nothing .
Renders are the biggest part of the game if the art is wack than im not gonna play it. There are a lot of games that receive fast updates but most of them look shitty. Of course, the long wait does not justify even such quality because we have examples that gets bi weekly releases with also a similar quality games like TGO but we have to consider that this game right here is not rpg so monthly updates or bi monthly at least would be the way to go 4 months (like it is now) is still to long time frame.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Renders are the biggest part of the game if the art is wack than im not gonna play it. There are a lot of games that receive fast updates but most of them look shitty. Of course, the long wait does not justify even such quality because we have examples that gets bi weekly releases with also a similar quality games like TGO but we have to consider that this game right here is not rpg so monthly updates or bi monthly at least would be the way to go 4 months (like it is now) is still to long time frame.
Sorry if I insist, but does not have a minimum of history. it is a presentation and, if anything, many are under the illusion that it can become one after three years of waiting.
For the rest, the updates mentioned cannot refer to a game that has never started.

I agree that the market is flooded with junk products and that there are very few games worth playing.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Bhul ga

Jul 31, 2019
changelog says new update has like 103 new animations, just much content did he add? how long is the game as of now?

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes