Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Unlocked

progup.jpg

Hello Patrons!

Hope you guys are having a good weekend! This post is split up in three sections, see bold text to skim through what you would like to see.
Early Access Pinup:
Below is a link to the (1 month) early access public pinup:

Ultra Gamer versions here:
(Boob shake animation + 6 more images, bare lips and bush with thong removed.)

Mac Version Release:
The MAC version was added to both 0.03 release posts.

I am hoping this works out with no bugs. This was tested and confirmed working by just me and 1 other person, others were testing but unfortunately didn’t get back to me. It looks good on my end but if you somehow face an issue, let me know and I’ll go fix it. For 0.04 release I will need to get more testers since I need to usually have 5 or more people to try it out.
Quick report:
About 12 days have passed since my last progress update so this is a bit of a quick one since I am working on similar stuff that I covered previously. 0.04 is still underway. Right now most of the outline is done, older scenes with Mrs. Perkins are generally done rendering (car stuff from the preview at the end) though I may go back and add a few things to them. My main focus for the next two weeks is almost entirely on animating. I got stuck a few times making some stuff for the main code so I am mainly focusing on getting the majority of the animation done for now and then going back to some of the harder stuff with new puzzles/environment I am making as well.

That’s it for the moment, hope you like Kendra’s micro bikini.
Thank you all for the support and have a great week!

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
MAR 26, 2022 AT 7:48 PM

Unlocked
Apocalust - March 2022 - Ultra Gamer Pinup and Animation

special-render.jpg

Hello Ultra and Hyper Patrons!

Below is the March 2022 Ultra Gamer pinups set featuring Kendra in a bikini by the pool as voted by you guys!

This one has Kendra dressing a bit too revealing on her cruise ship vacation! Animation has boobs flopping out of her bikini top as well.

Hope you like it!

Thank you for all the support and have a great weekend!

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Unlocked

View attachment 1724261

Hello Patrons!

Hope you guys are having a good weekend! This post is split up in three sections, see bold text to skim through what you would like to see.
Early Access Pinup:
Below is a link to the (1 month) early access public pinup:
Download

Ultra Gamer versions here:
(Boob shake animation + 6 more images, bare lips and bush with thong removed.)

Mac Version Release:
The MAC version was added to both 0.03 release posts.

I am hoping this works out with no bugs. This was tested and confirmed working by just me and 1 other person, others were testing but unfortunately didn’t get back to me. It looks good on my end but if you somehow face an issue, let me know and I’ll go fix it. For 0.04 release I will need to get more testers since I need to usually have 5 or more people to try it out.
Quick report:
About 12 days have passed since my last progress update so this is a bit of a quick one since I am working on similar stuff that I covered previously. 0.04 is still underway. Right now most of the outline is done, older scenes with Mrs. Perkins are generally done rendering (car stuff from the preview at the end) though I may go back and add a few things to them. My main focus for the next two weeks is almost entirely on animating. I got stuck a few times making some stuff for the main code so I am mainly focusing on getting the majority of the animation done for now and then going back to some of the harder stuff with new puzzles/environment I am making as well.

That’s it for the moment, hope you like Kendra’s micro bikini.
Thank you all for the support and have a great week!

Unlocked

View attachment 1724262

Below is the March 2022 Ultra Gamer pinups set featuring Kendra in a bikini by the pool as voted by you guys!

Download

This one has Kendra dressing a bit too revealing on her cruise ship vacation! Animation has boobs flopping out of her bikini top as well.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for share

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
What is the point in complaining? The patrons will pay for what they want and the rest of us may enjoy it or skip it. But... I still don't get why there is no save function. Of course it's gorgeous. But it's a VN rather than a game, and a VN with no option other than to jump in at one of three sections. Also a VN where the i-patch makes it (almost uniquely) less rather than more coherent as a story.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

Unlocked

View attachment 1724262

Download

Hope you like it!

Thanks for all of the sharing of yours can you share the download link for the new ultra gamer animation & pin up ?

Reactions: MayMax123

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.03
Size 128 MB

This game is weird, I can't even get the menu to come up, but you can still play it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there a way to uhh save or re start? When I close out the game to restart (not sure if I choose to start from the very beginning) it just puts me back to right where I close it out....

bghisu33Z

Sep 5, 2018
Oh man i just noticed this is the Dark Neighborhood folks. I don't expect stellar writing but these renders are out of this world!

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
its easy guys, if we were able to save we would have complained a lot more about the short updates. now it "fakes" more content with no save function ...

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes