McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
From the posted pictures and banner, I was hoping the game was further along, but at moment its just a big teese.

Great quality models and good animations.
Just lacks any sort of content, and no sex scenes yet.

Still, those models..... *fans self*.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Renders and animations are really super awesome. But a menu is necessary. Also i loved very much everything about the game. Looking forward for bigger updates with sex scenes.
I think he intentionally removed the menu since it's still just a demo, it's just that he puts it into renpy for convenience, instead of dumping a whole bunch of jpeg's and videos. I also believe that there is going to be some kind of a sandbox element in place between these scenes he already presented because some of it feels out of context.
But yeah maybe he hasn't figured out how he wants the UI to look so it would be a waste of time to implement it just for a demo if it needs to be tampered with or possibly completely remade later and as we all know very well by now, he likes to take his sweet time with the game so maybe it's for the best.

That and also nobody will complain about their saves breaking between updates if there's no saving option.

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
this is the most promising game I've played, really amazing, the milfs, the story, a lot of cg, it shows that the game was very affectionate.

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
But hey, tbh, a lot of noise for kinda nothing.

Animations are awesome, that's a fact.

But all you got here is teasing and a very poor blowjob at start.

By the way other Devs should use same animations engine.

They are great improvements regarding what we use to look at here in f95.

5 stars for beautiful teasing.
1 star for real action in the game.

But contrats for efforts trying to make renderings better than usual.

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
The animation was great, so were the models. But honestly, the dialogue was just painful to read. 3/5 stars for the demo

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
who is she?
and how she related to mc?
She's not in the game yet, but I guess he's talking about the red haired character. Her name is Kendra, I don't know her relationship with Mc. The developer shared pictures of future characters on his social media accounts and discord. She looks great. I can't wait to see her in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
1.png 2.png

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Above is attached two previews from 0.04. A Story pic from the MC’s college and a saucy shot of Mrs. Perkins having a hot shower!
Casual gamer release is also available here: (The delayed two week release)

And a new Ultra Gamer poll for march here:

Progress update and plans for 0.04:
Development is going well, I am working on the main menu, game logo, animating new scenes and re rendering some older lewd stuff for Mrs. Perkins as well. Between 0.04 and 0.05 I want to be done with anything made in the past and exclusively focus on new scenes which I am extremely excited for because I want to get a lot more creative with the scenarios and also start rolling out more harem based stuff in the story and the lewd scenes.
I think I said it in a previous post but if you didn’t guess yet or you are new here, Mrs. Perkins is the main focus for 0.04. Naomi will likely get some small story stuff as well since it ties into Perkins content but I am not sure which or if another woman will get lewd stuff for the next update just yet.

My main goal for between 0.04 and 0.05 besides have the animations and story come out good is have a baseline for features like a main menu, save, audio, options etc setup. The extras like the lust points and love/lust stuff I am working on these things and others as well but I tend to work on a lot of things at once and get excited to show everyone just to find out I took on too much stuff or I work on things that are too complicated and can’t finish so I will essentially wait until the very end of the progress update to show that stuff that I know is for sure gonna be in it or just release the update and see what you guys think and work off of feedback afterwards.
I am also working on a MAC version for 0.03 right now, so if you are someone who would like to help test it please DM me and when I am done I can send you a copy to get feedback. I am using virtualization to test myself so it may take a bit but once this is done the PC and Mac should release at the same time pretty easily.
Besides that, I have a good baseline for the puzzle stuff now. The ones in 0.03 were pretty basic, so I want to work on that a bit for 0.04. I do also want to go back and add backstory stuff to different characters and fix up dialogue as well but this may be in this version or possibly next, depends how long coding and stuff takes.

Anyhow, just a basic update for now. I am really excited working on this one because I have a lot of creative ideas for scenarios and new ways to make the gameplay more fun since it has been mostly a slideshow of animations for now, so I am going to just have fun with it and experiment with different gameplay ideas until I find what I like making the best and what people like playing the most.

Thank you for all the support both old and new and also for the kind words on my past few posts!
Have a great start to your week and take care.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes