jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This game would be better with a lot more still renders and a lot fewer animations. Yeah, the animations are nice but they take forever to make and that results in this game having very little if any content despite being in production for a couple years now.

If he wants to make animation videos, which is what this game pretty much is at this point, he should just make animation videos. Not a renpy game.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
I do not know if I am the only one who found this but the save funktion appears to be broken in this version (0.3). All i get is the broken file window when I try saving, also I must pres F1 to se the main menu not the normal right mouse button. Do I have a bad copy or is some thing wrong in the game?

Reactions: barbiechaser

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.03
Size 128 MB

This game is weird, I can't even get the menu to come up, but you can still play it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
After download, I can't do anything with the apk. Just an error message saying cannot open file

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
*Slowly opens door peeks his head in and asks*
Is this still a demo, or has it been upgraded to an actual game yet?

Nevermind, I found what I was looking for :

"
This one has 103 new animations and a temporary menu added to skip past old content.

Next version is focused on UI/Game/Quality of life stuff as well as Mrs. Perkins content.
"
*Slowly opens door and exits room*

Last edited:

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Still looking forward to a completed game, but I feel like any - and I mean any - grammar/spelling/continuity errors aren't acceptable with how long it takes him to pump out an update. Yet, here we are...

Reactions: jamonserrano

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
No menu has been added to the game yet. I had hopes for the gameplay to change, but it hasn't. The characters and renders in the game are a masterpiece. However, the gameplay is the worst game style to choose for this game. I wish it had normal gameplay like other renpy games, I don't understand why they wanted to choose something different in this style. I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to make these animations, having animations in every scene prolongs the update dates and causes it to have less content. Not every scene really needed animation.

I'll stop complaining about this game now. From now on, I will accept this situation and try to enjoy it. Looking forward to content related to Liora

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes