puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
This dev
[Psychodelusional]
IS Getting SMOKed by THE Genesis Order game. Come on Man." DO YOU WANT TO STEP IT UP AND RESPOND?" REALLY BOY GET YOU SHIT together or QUIT IT.........WE are ALL calling you out?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
For those of you who want to actually save it and come back later and be able to control the volume, I made this.

The dev went out of his way to disable things in this demo for some unknown reason, I honestly can't explain it.

With the mod the game will put you here like a normal renpy game:
5.PNG
Adjust your settings and hit start like normal.

Instructions for the mod:
Unzip the file inside the game folder, it should overwrite screens.rpy and script.rpy

While this works on 0.03, I can't guarantee this will work on the next installment

Last edited:

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
1.png 2.png 3.png

Hello Patrons!
There is a set of 3 story previews attached to this post as well as on the patron only discord.
I was deciding on adding another character to the update earlier and decided on adding some erotic stuff with Evelyn from an older scene I made that I am working on now since she is a girl I enjoy working on and I believe most peoples favorite as well. If you didn’t notice from the render frame with Evelyn having her hand on her shoulder, she is still experiencing some back problems... though luckily we are here to help her with them.
Having a main girl being focused on per update is going to be a theme as well as likely having a second girl with a quicker scene or set of scenes added as well that are a bit more to the point so we can get multiple girls in per update.
I pinched a nerve in my neck at the beginning of the month which made my arm messed up for a week so that did eat into time a bit but hilariously led to the inspiration for working on Evelyn’s scenes for 0.04.
I am spending the next week animating Evelyn’s scenes and adding the second part of story content with Naomi. If you didn’t guess yet, the police officer in the middle preview is Mrs. Perkins husband. He is an officer of the law but he isn’t the nicest person, so we don’t have to feel too guilty about what's planned for his lovely (and horny) wife.
After the next week or so, I am going back to working on the main game and interactive scenarios. Each update I seem to find better ways to get more into my scenes without over animating them like I used to. You can still expect a good chunk of webms in this one, though the focus on the game is just making it feel more interactive and spreading out the scenes in a way that I can get more content in and mainly focusing on my more premo animations and using the full body busts you have seen to kind of guide the story along and adding more writing to the scenes as well.
That’s it for the moment, there is an for this months renders and animation featuring both Evelyn and Ava.
Also, I started to realize from a few people dming me that not everyone knows about it or has access to the discord so here is an invite incase you aren’t in it yet.

Anyhow, have a great rest of your weekend, I should be back back soon, most likely with this months Early access pinup as well as a quick report to let you know how development is going again.

Thank you for all the support and have a good one!

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Unlocked
April - Ultra Gamer Poll - Ava and Evelyn!
Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer patrons!
It’s time for this months render and animation poll!
For this one, I couldn’t decide between working on Evelyn or Ava so this months will feature both of them!
This is more of a dream scenario and I have the mind to sort of compare Ava and Evelyn’s dimensions as they both have similar body types, with Ava being a bit more curvy and Evelyn still being thicc, but a bit more hip heavy so I am excited to see how they look together!
This poll will run for five days.

Remember: You can vote for multiple options to spread your vote out if you can’t choose between a few options.

General progress update in a few moments as well.

Thank you for all the support and have fun voting!
Untitled.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1765960 View attachment 1765961 View attachment 1765962

Hello Patrons!
There is a set of 3 story previews attached to this post as well as on the patron only discord.
I was deciding on adding another character to the update earlier and decided on adding some erotic stuff with Evelyn from an older scene I made that I am working on now since she is a girl I enjoy working on and I believe most peoples favorite as well. If you didn’t notice from the render frame with Evelyn having her hand on her shoulder, she is still experiencing some back problems... though luckily we are here to help her with them.
Having a main girl being focused on per update is going to be a theme as well as likely having a second girl with a quicker scene or set of scenes added as well that are a bit more to the point so we can get multiple girls in per update.
I pinched a nerve in my neck at the beginning of the month which made my arm messed up for a week so that did eat into time a bit but hilariously led to the inspiration for working on Evelyn’s scenes for 0.04.
I am spending the next week animating Evelyn’s scenes and adding the second part of story content with Naomi. If you didn’t guess yet, the police officer in the middle preview is Mrs. Perkins husband. He is an officer of the law but he isn’t the nicest person, so we don’t have to feel too guilty about what's planned for his lovely (and horny) wife.
After the next week or so, I am going back to working on the main game and interactive scenarios. Each update I seem to find better ways to get more into my scenes without over animating them like I used to. You can still expect a good chunk of webms in this one, though the focus on the game is just making it feel more interactive and spreading out the scenes in a way that I can get more content in and mainly focusing on my more premo animations and using the full body busts you have seen to kind of guide the story along and adding more writing to the scenes as well.
That’s it for the moment, there is an for this months renders and animation featuring both Evelyn and Ava.
Also, I started to realize from a few people dming me that not everyone knows about it or has access to the discord so here is an invite incase you aren’t in it yet.

Anyhow, have a great rest of your weekend, I should be back back soon, most likely with this months Early access pinup as well as a quick report to let you know how development is going again.

We have to recognize that the dev is a master in a fine art of write a lot and doesn't tell nothing

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wow, this motherfucka went to the JJ Abrams school of lens flare.

I pinched a nerve in my neck at the beginning of the month which made my arm messed up for a week so that did eat into time a bit
That's a new one.

Each update I seem to find better ways to get more into my scenes without over animating them like I used to
Well, it's a start at least. But how about the UI, in particular the save function? Ridiculous if we go even one more "update" without having that basic feature installed.

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 1765960 View attachment 1765961 View attachment 1765962

Hello Patrons!

You're a real legend bro, thanks for always posting the Patreon posts here!

NotYourAVERAGEman

Dec 16, 2021
For those of you who want to actually save it and come back later and be able to control the volume, I made this.

The dev went out of his way to disable things in this demo for some unknown reason, I honestly can't explain it.

With the mod the game will put you here like a normal renpy game:
View attachment 1764228
Adjust your settings and hit start like normal.

Instructions for the mod:
Unzip the file inside the game folder, it should overwrite screens.rpy and script.rpy

While this works on 0.03, I can't guarantee this will work on the next installment
how to add more page for saving the game?

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Briefly 16th April-22 PROGRESS UPDATE

-Dev was deciding on adding another character to the update earlier and decided on adding some erotic stuff with Evelyn from an older scene

- Dev considering to put multiple girls in per update.

- Dev had health problem at the begining of april ( Dev`s arm messed up for a week )

- Following week Dev works on animating Evelyn’s scenes and adding the second part of story content with Naomi

- After the next week or so, Dev will be back to working on the main game and interactive scenarios.

- most likely with this months Early access pinup as well as a quick report to let you know how development is going again.

- Discord invitation link --

Reactions: bernthal
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes