NotYourAVERAGEman

Dec 16, 2021
The dev did something to the paging code in the game, he broke it something fierce. Anything more than one page causes errors. I don't want to dig way down into the program to fix all the mistakes.

This will give you 9 save slots instead of the six.

the hero we need, thx a lot

NotYourAVERAGEman

Dec 16, 2021
The dev did something to the paging code in the game, he broke it something fierce. Anything more than one page causes errors. I don't want to dig way down into the program to fix all the mistakes.

This will give you 9 save slots instead of the six.
i found some trouble, now i cant save or load the game. can u pls fix it?

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Hey fellas, is this game worth it content wise (i.e. sex scenes) or will I just be blueballing myself? I hate starting games too early when it's all tease and no play with the main LIs and only the side sluts have scenes.

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
special-render.jpg

Unlocked

Hello Ultra and Hyper Gamer Patrons!
Below is a link to Aprils pinup set and animation featuring Evelyn and Ava as thicc and unprofessional police officers!

These actually came out awesome and a lot of these shots did a good comparison to Ava and Evelyn’s figures as well. Ava’s outfit was a bit more sexy so she had a little bit more of an advantage but Evelyn’s peaking bush and crotch area is hot as well. Overall, I think both these milfs have a good set of “features” to show off in this set!
Hope you like them!

Quick report in a few moments as well.

Thank you for all the support and have a great weekend!

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
pos1.png

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Hope you guys had a good week and are excited for the weekend!
Below is two sections, one for pinups below and a quick report of the last few weeks and what I am going to be focusing on going into May at the bottom.
Pinups:
Below is a link to the early access public pinup (1 month early) for all patrons!

Ultra Gamer versions with animation and 8 more renders here: (Topless, visible bush and partial lips etc.)

Quick Report:
This will be a quick update as is the case for most quick reports. In the past two weeks I have been focusing mainly on animating Evelyn’s content. I have a good base for everything I need for all characters now, mainly what remains is to chop up my clips as I do in after effects, stick it into the game and go back into daz and create whatever animations I need for the remainder after.

Before that, the focus now since I have a good que of animations to render at night is to work on getting the games menus/save/load stuff working. I have a lot of stuff partially done and a lot of stuff I got stuck on before to go back to and this isn’t something I am the best at so I gotta be a bit choosy on what I spend time on for May as to not get sidetracked getting non essential things to work. I’m feeling really good about how 0.04’s stuff is coming out, so I’m hoping these next two weeks go really well with the RenPy stuff too!

That’s it for the moment, hope you like the "Thicc Police" pinup!
Thank you for all the support and have a great weekend!

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes